Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

12 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

I suggest someday you actually try watching football for a change. 

Why is Morata worth more than £35m? Go on? Instead on trying to insult someone who has a different opinion to you, I suggest you try to argue against their point.

Is there any reason (apart from anti football fantasy answers or money) why we cant sign Sanchez AND Rom OR Belottietc. EDIT : Of course IF Diego isn't still with us for whatever reason.

As we saw the other day both Eden and whoever the other RW was were all over the place. Very rarely in the position wingers are expected to be. They were up n down in and out. So to have the top 3 all do it would work good IMHO and a combination of those 3 should be deadly.

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Is there any reason (apart from anti football fantasy answers or money) why we cant sign Sanchez AND Rom OR Belottietc.

As we saw the other day both Eden and whoever the other RW was were all over the place. Very rarely in the position wingers are expected to be. They were up n down in and out. So to have the top 3 all do it would work good IMHO and a combination of those 3 should be deadly.

Well, i see no reason why we cant sign Sanchez and Lukaku, but buying Bellotti aswell would be unnecessary, we dont play with 2 strikers, and paying 90M for a backup( Belloti's release clause), is stupid to say the least.

2 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Well, i see no reason why we cant sign Sanchez and Lukaku, but buying Bellotti aswell would be unnecessary, we dont play with 2 strikers, and paying 90M for a backup( Belloti's release clause), is stupid to say the least.

But in reality we would be using a 3 striker system. Just not putting them in pigeonholes and naming them as such. Eden isn't realy a RW is he?

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But in reality we would be using a 3 striker system. Just not putting them in pigeonholes and naming them as such. Eden isn't realy a RW is he?

No, but he doesnt play there either, and i would much rather have 2 skillfull players and a striker, than 2 strikers and only one skillfull player. No need for more strikers IMO, unless Costa Leaves, which is looking likely

12 minutes ago, lucashm said:

No, but he doesnt play there either, and i would much rather have 2 skillfull players and a striker, than 2 strikers and only one skillfull player. No need for more strikers IMO, unless Costa Leaves, which is looking likely

Well of course I meant IF Diego leaves!! Even I'm not daft enough to think wwe could keep Eden.Diego,Rom,Sanchez.

Then again ............ A 3-3-4............. spiteful_zpsb7dwawc4.gif

26 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Well of course I meant IF Diego leaves!! Even I'm not daft enough to think wwe could keep Eden.Diego,Rom,Sanchez.

Haha. That last statement and emoji made me lol

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Telegraph are reporting that we are after both Lukaku AND Sanchez, which I feel is correct. 

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I know it wouldnt be the same and I for one would sorely miss them both but those 2 coming in would make losing Diego AND Eden less hurtful!

Hazard has to stay if Sanchez and lukaku comes in if we want a good chance having a say who wins the CL next season we need hazard to stay Costa head is in China already he needs to go

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Scored two ✌ goals in yesterday's game 

See theres got to be some reason the Don wants this guy. I know my 1st preference is Rom but thats because hes a proven PL goal scorer thats young and wants so much to emulate his hero Drogs that hes going to be on fire,

Just MAYBE Conte has other players and ideas he wants us to get to put another team together

Every year I say I'm not going to look at transfers!!

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Alvaro Morata refuses to hear of Chelsea interest: 'If Conte is continuing to call me then it will be my old mobile phone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4386804/Real-Madrid-news-Alvaro-Morata-plays-Chelsea-link.html

Has he not heard of pac code lol

59 minutes ago, the wes said:

Alvaro Morata refuses to hear of Chelsea interest: 'If Conte is continuing to call me then it will be my old mobile phone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4386804/Real-Madrid-news-Alvaro-Morata-plays-Chelsea-link.html

Very peculiar isn't it?

All we have heard about "what Conte wants" is Morata.

You would have expected even over winter him phoning, touching base, saying look mate, Im playing with the idea of you joining up with us and wanted to know your thoughts before I go any further.

But obviously all BS

Unless its a cunning plan!