Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

If this is right then there must be some reason hes really wanting him.

Antonio Conte insists on signing to Roman Abramovich, so Chelsea set to offer £50m+

http://sportwitness.co.uk/antonio-conte-insists-signing-roman-abramovich-chelsea-set-offer-50m/

Maybe he wants to use Morata and Lukaku as partner? 

Since Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen days we have never seen a great partnership like that emerge for us. 

Something Conte might want to try and replicate? 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Since Hasselbaink and Gudjohnsen days we have never seen a great partnership like that emerge for us. 

I'm pretty sure we won't buy the both of them. Maybe Conte sees Lukaku as being poor technically and hence wants Morata. I don't think Morata is that good, but we'll see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Thats something I wouldn't mind seeing a front 3 of Eden/Rom/Morata

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Thats something I wouldn't mind seeing a front 3 of Eden/Rom/Morata

U have to have Sanchez on the right :)

It's hard to pick between lukaku and morata cause off lukaku PL experience I think I would take him I 100% believe if lukaku spends the rest of his career in the PL I think he's got a good change breaking Alan Shearer all time PL scoring record 

Should Costa stay, we might as well sign Morata, sell Bats because its clear Conte doesnt rate him enough. 

Costa and Morata would be brilliant duo IMO that gives us endless options how to set up. 

Once Costa leaves, buy Lukaku, Belotti or whoever else.

3 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Just can't see this happening. Morata hasn't played alone up front and I can't see us wasting 60 pounds to find out if he can. 

He's not type of striker who's bullies cb's like costa does but his link up play is better than Costa link up play and he's good on counter attack aswell I would say morata style very similar to torres 

Álvaro Morata Characteristics

+ Strengths

Dribbling
Strong
Key passes
Strong
Long shots
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Álvaro Morata's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Counter attack threat
  • Likes to dribble
  • Commits fouls often

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I don't rate this guy anywhere near as some of you do, I also don't think he could play alone up top.

Yeah, I'd be really worried if he was our main man going in to the season. If he's even being considered I would hope it's to be to play alongside another striker.  

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I don't rate this guy anywhere near as some of you do, I also don't think he could play alone up top.

Mate Id play him in Pedros spot.

I dont understand whats stopping us from playing Lukaku there too tho.

Eden right now is free to go wherever he wants to. You see him left/right/top/bottom wherver he can find the ball (most of the time. And Pedros similar.

If we put Lukaku there doing the same thing we would have like a 3 striker system all helping each other and all goal scorers.

They would be unstopable.

Having watched him at Juve and Real this guy is very underrated here.

A couple of weeks ago all Real Madrid fans were screaming everywhere for Benzema to be benched for Morata. 

I'm convinced he'd be a huge success in the PL, at 50-60M£ given the current market I really think it's a fair price.

4 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Having watched him at Juve and Real this guy is very underrated here.

A couple of weeks ago all Real Madrid fans were screaming everywhere for Benzema to be benched for Morata. 

I'm convinced he'd be a huge success in the PL, at 50-60M£ given the current market I really think it's a fair price.

Ive seen comments RM fans have said similar things.

I think because hes a none starter our lot are putting blinkers on to him. But RMs bench is top drawer.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Ive seen comments RM fans have said similar things.

I think because hes a none starter our lot are putting blinkers on to him. But RMs bench is top drawer.

Its known Im not big fan of real madrid bench players or ex players (James, Isco, Ozil etc), but whoever says Morata isnt good enough never saw him.

Just because he is striker and doesnt score much doesnt mean he is not top player. He would fit very well next to Costa. He is good with the ball, good passer and great worker. Quick too. Never failed to impress in big games at juve. 

The price is huge tho and if we sign Morata, maybe that means no Sanchez/Bernardo but as long he is not replacement for Costa, but addition, I would not complain. 

If we plan on having Morata as Costa direct replacement, then Morata will have to improve massively in finishing. 

He is not lone striker, but next to someone, he is perfect.

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Mate Id play him in Pedros spot.

I rather sign Sanchez or B. Sliva than put morata on RW position a front line of Hazard lukaku Sanchez could be good trio Sanchez and lukaku have been smoking hot this season with their current clubs

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

I rather sign Sanchez or B. Sliva than put morata on RW position a front line of Hazard lukaku Sanchez could be good trio Sanchez and lukaku have been smoking hot this season with their current clubs

Well of course so would I. I'd have multiple orgasms over a Eden - Diego/Lukaku - Sanchez top 3 but by all Ive seen/read etc Conte has his sights on Morata.

Next thing that will happen are rumblings of a swap deal with Bats + cash for Lukaku. Good for us.