Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Do u think conte would do a good job at Chelsea mate?? And who's the better manager between Allegri or Conte??

I think Conte will do SURELY a good job, he is perfect for teams that need to rebuild. It will be a test for him to understand if he will "only" a very good coach or a TOP coach like Mou, Guardiola, Ancelotti etc. etc.

Conte or Allegri? I can write a book about this question! :D

Conte has resurrected Juventus, he made a miracle (he won immediatelu Scudetto after two 7th position...) and he was the idol for all juventini (he was the Juve's Capitano when he was player). WAS an idol: why? He abandoned us like dogs, 2 days after the pre-season because he said that Juve couldn't improve after 102 points in Serie A...bullshit! With Allegri UCL final...Scudetto, Coppa Italia...

Allegri is totally the opposite as a man: Conte is a sergeant, strict coach; Allegri is more relaxed, more suitable to manage a team with great player. Allegri is a manager, Conte is a coach...

I can'è do a ranking, they are very different from each other but they are both winners...

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea and Arsenal are interested.Arsenal is now getting Vardy so it's likely that were gonna sign Morata.

No we won't. He is not gonna come here. If all your wet dreams you tend to post here scarcely supported by any kind of arguments, we'd sign every other so-so player in Europe. 

Real will exercise their buy back option. Also I doubt that he would take this step back.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

No we won't. He is not gonna come here. If all your wet dreams you tend to post here scarcely supported by any kind of arguments, we'd sign every other so-so player in Europe. 

Real will exercise their buy back option. Also I doubt that he would take this step back.

Real will not exercise their buy back option they don't want him.

27 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

anyone who thinks Real Madrid are going to buy a player back just to sell him a few months later have been playing way too much football manager. 

They're basing it on widespread rumours from a month or so back.  That they'd buy him back for the set fee £22m or whatever, and if someone offered them 35-40 theyd sell him on

51 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

anyone who thinks Real Madrid are going to buy a player back just to sell him a few months later have been playing way too much football manager. 

They already did that. They bought back Negredo with their 5 million option just to sell him for 15 million to Sevilla. 

I'm not sure if it happened other times but this one is for sure.

Not a starter at Juve, No great overall scoring record either.

But admittedly, a very good knack for scoring/ making a nuisance of himself in important matches. I don't know how I feel about this one. At age 23, I'd take the punt and sign him. Costa- Morata and Remy should be fine. Send Falcao and Pato packing 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not a starter at Juve, No great overall scoring record either.

But admittedly, a very good knack for scoring/ making a nuisance of himself in important matches. I don't know how I feel about this one. At age 23, I'd take the punt and sign him. Costa- Morata and Remy should be fine. Send Falcao and Pato packing 

Because Morata and Dybala would not work and Morata has started around 10 games and scored 7 goals.