Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

This seems like such a lost cause by now. Strange that some of these rags are still linking us to him. His owner, his manager, and even Morata himself have basically put the nail in the cauffin on this, unfortunately.

Chelsea: Fresh Morata bid; interest in Spurs star; Spaniard says goodbye?

http://tbrfootball.com/chelsea-fresh-morata-bid-interest-in-spurs-star-spaniard-says-goodbye/

With it seeming like some agreement with Costra about him off to AM but only AFTER we get his replacemeny then it looks like we are giving priority to a new striker.

Peresonally I think Lukaku will come but .........

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Just stop posting shit people.

No. People are posting links to what they either think is a decent read or giving info on the relevant player. What's not relevant is people like you telling people what they can and cannot post.

Be constructive or don't say anything.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No. People are posting links to what they either think is a decent read or giving info on the relevant player. What's not relevant is people like you telling people what they can and cannot post.

Be constructive or don't say anything.

If some people think that is a decent read. I can also think that it's a shit read. There are banned tabloid papers in good forums. There must be the same.

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

If some people think that is a decent read. I can also think that it's a shit read. There are banned tabloid papers in good forums. There must be the same.

Wasn't aware that link was to one of those sites.

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Go to another forum then, because quite frankly you don't bring much to this party like you claim others aren't.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Go to another forum then, because quite frankly you don't bring much to this party like you claim others aren't.

I dont claim anything at all about people. All I claim is that sources like Daily Star which was mentioned in that website is 100% false. And you know it :)

Just now, Tautvix said:

I dont claim anything at all about people. All I claim is that sources like Daily Star which was mentioned in that website is 100% false. And you know it :)

An active forum is better than a dead forum, and if people choose to post links then it's all relevant. Links create talking points whether it be a good or bad source, talk makes the forum go around, dead simple.

19 hours ago, Special Juan said:

An active forum is better than a dead forum, and if people choose to post links then it's all relevant. Links create talking points whether it be a good or bad source, talk makes the forum go around, dead simple.

How often are tabloid rumours right, the answer is rarely or never. Posting every tabloid lie, annoys people.

Just now, kiwi1691 said:

How often are tabloid rumours right, the answer is rarely or never. Posting every tabloid lie, annoys people.

It's a talking point and raises discussion. If you want to moan go to another forum and do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Will probably score 15 next season, mostly in Madrid 5-0 wins at the Bernabeu, against dross opposition such as Leganes, Alaves, Gijon and certain people would still cream all over him. But in truth he is probably one of the most overrated players in Europe that adds nothing upfront. Not even goals, as a matter of fact has a terrible goalscoring record at 24. And people constantly bash Lukaku who has scored over 100 goals so far and he's just turned 23 a few months back. 

£75m player my ass, no wonder he could not dislodge Mandzukic from Juventus' starting line-up. A couple of cameos now and then and suddenly he's worth a fortune. Lol. The £25m Madrid payed to take him back, that's his real value. 

On 29/07/2016 at 9:47 AM, Special Juan said:

It's a talking point and raises discussion. If you want to moan go to another forum and do it.

I've not always believed that but now I think its either a load of bullshit some click merchant has uploaded or theres no fire without a bit of smoke. Its best to read all you can and make your own mind up and see if you're right.

• 1 month later...