Álvaro Morata

Captain Ahmed

11 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Well honestly, I think its about time he got rotated with Michy. Been lacking sharpness in the past few games.

Would have rested Hazard too, but we are shite without him...so.,

I agree with resting him but i would go false 9, Michy is a decent supersub but more often than not abysmal whenever he starts.

Alvaro Morata is watching Chelsea highlights of Didier Drogba at home to become a better striker

“Also the referees here have another criteria. They want to let play go on more, not like in Spain or Italy where it’s a foul every time a player falls. It’s different but it’s good.”

He knows and yet, he keeps falling over every single time. :doh:

Alvaro Morata has been studying DVDs of Chelsea legend Didier Drogba in a bid to improve his goalscoring form

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/14/alvaro-morata-watching-dvds-chelsea-legend-didier-drogba-bid-impress-antonio-conte-7159225/?ito=cbshare

I don't think he should watch Drogba at all. Maybe for a hold-up play, yes. But Drogbas' shoot was more power than accuracy. Morata will never have that much power on him, he better watch Diego Costa actually, he was lethal with no shoot power at all. :D David Villa would be man to look up for him, too.

1 hour ago, El P. said:

I don't think he should watch Drogba at all. Maybe for a hold-up play, yes. But Drogbas' shoot was more power than accuracy. Morata will never have that much power on him, he better watch Diego Costa actually, he was lethal with no shoot power at all. :D David Villa would be man to look up for him, too.

Or his childhood idol Torres in his liverpool days. Probably the closest striker to Alvaro's build and game.

Really liked his goal yesterday. It wasn't cleanest of finish, but the one-two was brilliant, run was brilliant and the shot was good. Composure was there, didn't try to over-complicate things as he often does. Very good.

Maybe if this guy was not such a  child and realized he's no longer in Madrid were he can be a petulant brat towards the ref and opposition players, and get away with it, maybe then our results will improve. He's now at Chelsea and refs don't give a flying fuck about us and won't hesitate to book our players over any little thing.

It's outrageous how he got himself booked against Bournemouth knowing how much we need his presence in the team. If he played against Everton we would have won that game. As soon as I learned that he wont be able to I knew the best we could get away to an improving Everton was a draw. 

It's not the 1st time he moans and bitches in games by the way only now he got punished. Just STFU and get on with it. We're paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week. Absurd money. The least Morata can do is not be a liability and cost us points. 

On 23/12/2017 at 3:55 PM, MrExcalibur100 said:

It's not the 1st time he moans and bitches in games by the way only now he got punished. Just STFU and get on with it. We're paying him hundreds of thousands of pounds a week. Absurd money. The least Morata can do is not be a liability and cost us points. 

I get the moaning is annoying but he has hardly cost us points.

I wonder what a Chelsea player needs to do to get a good word out of its teams supporters? Theres only 1 fuckin player that almost all the fans like and he wont be with us too much longer.

I like the guy. I was more down on Lukaku coming (or signing both which woulda been good) but I'm quite happy we got Morata. Teamed up well with Dave.

I wonder what a Chelsea player needs to do to get a good word out of its teams supporters? Theres only 1 fuckin player that almost all the fans like and he wont be with us too much longer.
I like the guy. I was more down on Lukaku coming (or signing both which woulda been good) but I'm quite happy we got Morata. Teamed up well with Dave.
I'm sure everyone here loves Azpi & Kante as well

Just now, LAM09 said:
1 minute ago, Unionjack said:
You read some of Kantes posts? Not love that I know

I'm sure most know his limitations, but they also know how important he is to our team.

Every single one of the lads has their own limitations tho dont they. It would just be nice if just now n then we look at the good things. which I know is hard with some players sometimes lol Just get depressed hearing it from our own cause we get enough shite thrown at us at the best of times. But its hard to wear rose tinted specs I know.

Every single one of the lads has their own limitations tho dont they. It would just be nice if just now n then we look at the good things. which I know is hard with some players sometimes lol Just get depressed hearing it from our own cause we get enough shite thrown at us at the best of times. But its hard to wear rose tinted specs I know.
It's far more likely you'll hear/see people criticise someone than complement them. That's the way of life unfortunately

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It's far more likely you'll hear/see people criticise someone than complement them. That's the way of life unfortunately

Aye! Just wonder if its just us or all teams?

I think what it is that we (People) only tend to notice extremes. So if a lad has either a great or shite game it gets noticed. Most fly under the radar.

Bu Ive not seen owt that Moratas done I could whine about. Saying that Ive not seen much this season.