Followers 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I love the phrase 'Chelsea have entered the race'

Problem is, we forget to pick up the fucking baton. :lol:

Nevermind forgot we Fucking lost it ages ago lol.

Won't happen, nailed for United, he was avaiable for 2 months but our board was thinking about bananas instead of convincing him to join us. He is on the verge of going to United unfortunately or that's what I read on redcafe.

15 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Won't happen, nailed for United, he was avaiable for 2 months but our board was thinking about bananas instead of convincing him to join us. He is on the verge of going to United unfortunately or that's what I read on redcafe.

they might be biased

Matt Law has been wrong on just about everything Chelsea related this summer. Sanchez, Sandro, Bonucci...

Would be especially annoying if Aurier moves to United instead of here when they already have one RB in Valencia who's better than Moses. To get another when we can't sign anyone would be maddening. 

I think Mourinho wants to end his transfer window with Bale and Aurier. If that were to happen I'm not sure we'll even compete with either Manchester club for the title. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Matt Law has been wrong on just about everything Chelsea related this summer. Sanchez, Sandro, Bonucci...

Would be especially annoying if Aurier moves to United instead of here when they already have one RB in Valencia who's better than Moses. To get another when we can't sign anyone would be maddening. 

I think Mourinho wants to end his transfer window with Bale and Aurier. If that were to happen I'm not sure we'll even compete with either Manchester club for the title. 

As things stand, it's between both Manchester Clubs for the title. We will be fighting for 4th spot judging by the eay things are going.

Just now, DDA said:

As things stand, it's between both Manchester Clubs for the title. We will be fighting for 4th spot judging by the eay things are going.

I'd have to agree, sadly. Unless we go crazy before the deadline hits which doesn't look likely.

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

That's the way it was supposed to be last season.

Manchester clubs are under massive pressure this season. During the summer both clubs have improved their squads overall but their central defences are still bang average. Questions are going to be asked if Pep can't get his defence figured out and if Mourinho still plays shit on a stick football with Fellaini as his go-to guy. 

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Indeed. People were saying the same thing one year ago. No doubt this season its all about Manchester again. :(

4 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Indeed. People were saying the same thing one year ago. No doubt this season its all about Manchester again. :(

Mourinho already made them extremely difficult to beat last season so he's got the defensive solidity he's known for set. With Pogba now more settled, a willing runner like Lukaku up top, the pace of Rasford on one side, and possibly Bale on the other I think they'll actually be able to turn all those draws into wins.

City I think may struggle a bit in the big games against the top sides because they have many naive defenders but will blow away everyone else to make up for any points lost against the big boys. Can honestly see them having many results like Real Madrid/Barca/Bayern/PSG have in their leagues when they play the small teams. They'll regularly put 3,4,5 goals past bottom half opposition.

We meanwhile depend so damned much on a single player and look average as hell in attack without him.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

I don't think you understand what interest means. He never said that any of those deals were done. He got Bakayoko spot on,Morata and many other deals right.

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

Last year, I personally said to a fair few people I work with, "do not count us out". I had a feeling we would make a good run for the title. This year, I honestly believe it's between the Manchester clubs as it stands. With the right transfers before the window shuts, it could all change.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I'd have to agree, sadly. Unless we go crazy before the deadline hits which doesn't look likely.

Why does everyone keep hyping up United? They have serious consistency issue's and they have replaced one of there few consistent player's with the model of inconsistentcy.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Why does everyone keep hyping up United? They have serious consistency issue's and they have replaced one of there few consistent player's with the model of inconsistentcy.

Just can't imagine them drawing with shit teams 15 times like they did last season. Pogba will be much better.

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just can't imagine them drawing with shit teams 15 times like they did last season. Pogba will be much better.

Even if they don't, can they transfer 4 year's of inconsistentcy into the sheer consistency required to win the title? Its not been done before in the PL Leicester aside, its not easy to do either, remember the Gullit/Vialli/Ranieri year's when every summer we thought/hoped our cup winning mentality would translate to league consistency and it never did, United are in a similar situation/ problem position now.

Best they can hope for is to break away from the 60's point's wise and set up a title challenge for future because i think we have a better chance purely becausewe know what it takes, infact i think they are 6th fav's, even behind Wenger.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic