Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

Thankfully we don't play sides who press like maniacs every week so Baka will now have a couple of games where we'll likely have the lions share of the ball and he can have some time and space in possession.

Great play considering the situation.

just feel he's more of a Kante type of player than a fabregas and what we need is a player like fabregas with a bit more physique and athleticism. Someone like RLC apparently... a bit worried, not only about depth but also balance of the squad.

competitive for the pl but not CL imo.

Loved the effort by him, to play a full 90' against tottenham away while not being fully fit is mental. Without him we would have had no chance to win. That is the type of effort and dedication we need that lifts up the others, if he can run and fight why cant you. I am so excited to see him get fully fit and develop with Kante. We saw a small bit of what he can truly offer with some of those runs and challenges. I am very excited. So far Morata/Baka/Rudiger all look like great buys and fit with how we want to be as a club.

He is pretty much like I thought he's gonna be:

- won more aerials yesterday than Matic in a whole season

- he is a beast, strong as hell and not scared to bump into opponents unlike Matic

- got some sweet attacking skills.

It was a great frist game of him considering that he was injured for 3-4 months and only has been training with the team for a week or so. Great job, can't wait to see him at his best condition.

I have never bothered to compare `Yoko and Matic..and am not going to now,all I know is `yoko alone for that DM spot bothers me if we want to play 60 plus games this season and challenge for silverwear. I`m sure he`ll be fine for the games he plays in but wouldn`t put it past our rivals to target his legs in contests between us,knowing that it will knock us out of the race if we lost him for any significant time with what we have behind.

Matic may have wanted to leave but we could have held onto him until a replacement was found.or atleast held onto Pasalic. 

Kante and Fabregas are great at what they do best but as a combo they are about as suitable as gravy and fish.