Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

I predict he'll play and look super rusty and off the pace (understandably so). Hopefully our fans don't slaughter him because of that in his first match. God knows the media will run with their "THEY SOLD MATIC FOR THIS GUY!? HES TERRIBLE!" narrative after 1 match against arguably the best midfield in the league.

Hope I'm wrong and he kills it. Wish he didn't have to be thrown in before he's truly ready but we don't have that luxury, really.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I predict he'll play and look super rusty and off the pace (understandably so). Hopefully our fans don't slaughter him because of that in his first match. God knows the media will run with their "THEY SOLD MATIC FOR THIS GUY!? HES TERRIBLE!" narrative after 1 match against arguably the best midfield in the league.

Hope I'm wrong and he kills it. Wish he didn't have to be thrown in before he's truly ready but we don't have that luxury, really.

I am more worried that Bakayoko can get injured again if he is not fully fit... Tottenham away is not the best game to throw someone after injury who is not even fully ready. It's the type of the game where we can play everyone and still likely lose anyway.

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

I am more worried that Bakayoko can get injured again if he is not fully fit... Tottenham away is not the best game to throw someone after injury who is not even fully ready. It's the type of the game where we can play everyone and still likely lose anyway.

Being Spurs, their players will kick the shit out of us like usual, which is my main worry for him.

13 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

No, after a botched summer transfer window the league is lost.

If we lose tomorrow yes is lost . 

Our transfer window isn't bad for pl . 

Cl is lost I hope to finish 4th because we have small squad. 

For premier league  we have good transfer period (if we sign 2-3 more players)IF

34 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If we lose tomorrow yes is lost . 

Our transfer window isn't bad for pl . 

Cl is lost I hope to finish 4th because we have small squad. 

For premier league  we have good transfer period (if we sign 2-3 more players)IF

Are you pretending or are you actually stupid?

How can the league be lost after 2 games? We were many points behind last season and we still won.

16 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

How can the league be lost after 2 games? We were many points behind last season and we still won.

I admire your optimism but even if we had won last week and would win this time our chances in the league are minimal. The awful window and thin squad will diminish out chances given we are in the CL this time. We should not fool ourselves. The league will go to Manchester. But that is no problem there are lots of other titles to be won. If i am wro g i will be glad to eat my words and the first to admit but right now i have a really bad feeling about the season.

8 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

If you start with 0/2 what expectations do you have ??

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I admire your optimism but even if we had won last week and would win this time our chances in the league are minimal. The awful window and thin squad will diminish out chances given we are in the CL this time. We should not fool ourselves. The league will go to Manchester. But that is no problem there are lots of other titles to be won. If i am wro g i will be glad to eat my words and the first to admit but right now i have a really bad feeling about the season.

Last season we had the same squad like now . 

Forget cl we will finish 4th .

we will sign 2-3 players and that's it.

Jesus fucking christ what a bunch of bed wetters.

You guys cannot possibly believe that we wont sign at least 3 players before the window shuts, i am not worried at all, we will sign more players.

As for the league is lost after 1 game, thats the most ridiculous thing i've read in a while.

Also, United are overrated and our team is still much better

16 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Don't let me hunt you down for saying those words. Just leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do we have a better team than city? 

Answer this . 

And i I say if we can't win the league then I hope to win city . That's all. 

Simple ,I hate man und and man city but  prefer city to win the league after us of course.

28 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Jesus fucking christ what a bunch of bed wetters.

You guys cannot possibly believe that we wont sign at least 3 players before the window shuts, i am not worried at all, we will sign more players.

As for the league is lost after 1 game, thats the most ridiculous thing i've read in a while.

Also, United are overrated and our team is still much better

We will improve quantity, but not quality.