Followers 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should play away from matches.

Willian is a player that’s great in the 2nd third of the pitch, bringing the ball into the final third. After that though his brain freezes. He didn't destroy anything imo because he literally just wa

Awkward [emoji3]     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk  

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

We gotta send Milan a card or something. First they save us from Torres and now potentially Bakayoko as well.

Maybe by January...they will save us from Morata or Drinkwater if Morata continues to be shit...

Not a terrible player - his season before he joined showed that - but hasn't clicked as quick as the club would've wanted. Too risky to be relied upon for a possession-based style, the best scenario for us and him atm. Hopefully, a decent loan could mean a possible purchase near the £20-25m mark, but we would have to see.

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

Not surprised with this. He is very good for Conte style but horribe for one touch football of Sarri 

Very good for Conte style? What? Have you been watching last season? :D

3 hours ago, Amblève. said:

We gotta send Milan a card or something. First they save us from Torres and now potentially Bakayoko as well.

It's a shame they didn't take Luiz fabregas Alonso off our hands as well 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Very good for Conte style? What? Have you been watching last season? :D

I support his signing. Bakayoko game make sense in Conte two destroyer system, he was poor most game last season but if Conte is still our manager he will be given more chance. 

Dimarzio reporting that we have agreed to a 1 year loan with 35m(Euro) option to buy. I hope he kills it and they buy him, 35m Euro is close enough to his price tag that we recoup most of an investment that never took off and certainly doesnt fit our current style.

4 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

What fucking day to be a Chelsea fan...Marina again strike the jackpot

Kepa

Kovacic 

And Bakayoko on loan with €35m option to buy...what a fucking deal...

Kepa was a panic signing to replace a player who is in his last year contract and has told the club time and time again he wouldn't sign an extension. So, we are breaking the world record for GK to acquire a VERY promising young GK who is NOT proven at this level (from Bilbao). It is especially expensive considering the risk involved - alisson was less risky.

Kovacic is a controversial one because of the buy option or the lack thereof, esp considering he's also unproven (many similarities with Morata for ex). 

In any other business, Marina would be in trouble for the complete lack of planning, but I guess football and Chelsea are different.

Yes, we can be happy about the signings and NOT the way they've been done - different things.

Also, She brought Bakayoko in, so until she sells him... it's on her.

31 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Kepa was a panic signing to replace a player who is in his last year contract and has told the club time and time again he wouldn't sign an extension. So, we are breaking the world record for GK to acquire a VERY promising young GK who is NOT proven at this level (from Bilbao). It is especially expensive considering the risk involved - alisson was less risky.

Kovacic is a controversial one because of the buy option or the lack thereof, esp considering he's also unproven (many similarities with Morata for ex). 

In any other business, Marina would be in trouble for the complete lack of planning, but I guess football and Chelsea are different.

Yes, we can be happy about the signings and NOT the way they've been done - different things.

Also, She brought Bakayoko in, so until she sells him... it's on her.

What is your fuss all about? I guess even if we sign CR7...you will still moan... Enjoy the moment at least we are moving in the right or proper direction backing up Sarri and giving him essential players to make a success here...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

What is your fuss all about? I guess even if we sign CR7...you will still moan... Enjoy the moment at least we are moving in the right or proper direction backing up Sarri and giving him essential players to make a success here...

No I would not have moaned had we signed Ronaldo on a one year loan without buy option. Or modric :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Robguima said:

No I would not have moaned had we signed Ronaldo on a one year loan without buy option. Or modric :)

I would. With current team, they wouldnt help us achieve much more.

We are in transition (again) and every smart team will BUILD their team during this time. Not loan other players without actualy buying them because they rather give the spot and time to players who are set to stay here for a while.

Put it this way. We got Kovacic and he has super season PERSONALY. However Chelsea as team isnt there yet to win stuff. But next year with signing or two they might be. However, Kovacic leaves and we are back to stage one without a quality midfileder, time and resources again have to be spend on Kovacic replacement, and those two signings are again pushed further. If we gave that time to Mason (huge long shot but just an example) and he exploded, we would have fixed midfield and could focus on those two new signings, hence improvement.

If we had perfect team bar that one classy midfilder or winger, then yes Ronaldo/Modric would be good. But right now we are rebuilding squad and Ronaldo/Modric for only a season wouldnt outweight the chance to develop a player in their spot that would actualy stay here for next 5 years or so.

• Like 2