Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

Tiemoue Bakayoko is set to fly into London in the next couple of days to complete a medical and sign a five-year deal. [Express]

Tiemoue Bakayoko is due in England in the next 48 hours, while Antonio Conte will step up his interest in Virgil van Dijk. [Mirror]

5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

1111.png

Untitled.png

I think its pretty funny that everybody only believe those transfers news when they come from BBC and Sky Sports, but usually Daily Mail come up with the news one week earlier. Days ago DM was reporting was reporting we were close of getting Bakayoko and were trying to sign Alex Sandro. Now BBC and Sky Sports are reporting the same shit as "BREAKING NEWS". Don't forget Mail was the first to report Luiz was coming back when everyone thought they were creating a stupid story,

42 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I think its pretty funny that everybody only believe those transfers news when they come from BBC and Sky Sports, but usually Daily Mail come up with the news one week earlier. Days ago DM was reporting was reporting we were close of getting Bakayoko and were trying to sign Alex Sandro. Now BBC and Sky Sports are reporting the same shit as "BREAKING NEWS". Don't forget Mail was the first to report Luiz was coming back when everyone thought they were creating a stupid story,

Well it's kinda understandable though. The dailymail jumps on any news they can find  causing them to get a lot wrong aswell. BBC and SS are a bit more cautious when it comes to transfer news. So it makes sense that people consider the BBC and SS more reliable.

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

Yes but even if they indeed know something about certain deal(s), they publish every possible rumour there is, true or not. Obviously at one point, they will get some of them right. 

Meanwhile sky or bbc go decide to publish news when rumours are more reliable. Doesnt mean they are 100% reliable, they do get some stories wrong from time to time, but much less than daily mail, mirror,...

Generaly I realy hate press of any kind. They spread bullshit daily and blow every story there is. For example the name of article is "This great chelsea star is leaving club and join rivals", click the article and eventualy they explain its Solanke going to pool. And every damn article is like that.

CLOSE : Tiémoué Bakayoko was in Paris last night, may be in London this morning but medical planned this week with Chelsea.

Plenty saying he's in London this evening with medical tomorrow. His Insta story last night I am sure he said "Chelsea" at the end.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

CLOSE : Tiémoué Bakayoko was in Paris last night, may be in London this morning but medical planned this week with Chelsea. #CFC

Plenty saying he's in London this evening with medical tomorrow. His Insta story last night I am sure he said "Chelsea" at the end.

I think you're right! ahahah i just watched it twice and maybe you put it in my end to expect it but it definitely seems like he whispered chelsea. thats hilarious. Good catch! 

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

I think you're right! ahahah i just watched it twice and maybe you put it in my end to expect it but it definitely seems like he whispered chelsea. thats hilarious. Good catch! 

I saw it last night and though "Nah it's the ale I have had" then I asked my lad to watch it and he said he also thinks he said it.

His ability to carry the ball forward is quite underrated on here I think. The few times I watched him last season I always got the feeling that he has decent technique and can dribble past opponents. Of course, he doesn't have the elegant close control dribbling like Verratti, but he is fast and can force his way through midfield by his strength if he needs to.