Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Real Madrid is not the only blueprint for success. Barca, Bayern?

When you say step up quickly, you mean play on the level of Courtois, Zouma, Hazard, at that age because those are the young players who got a lengthy run in the team. What if the club had shown patience with Bertrand, Sturridge, KDB, Romeu,  Matic, Lukaku?

The chopping and changing of managers didn't help but now that Conte is starting his second season at the club, I think it is time to start integrating young players. Chelsea have one of the best youth setups but somewhere along the way there is a communication gap. I keep reading Ake, Christensen are talking to Emenalo and not Conte. That tells me there is no long term plan to take the young players up to the first team squad 

I feel Conte should just be given full control over this matter and this season we should see Ake, Christensen, Chalobah, Baker added to the squad. 

Lukaku,Bertand,KDB didn't make it because of Mourinho and the second of all there stop overrating our youth players there are not that good there at least 5 better academies that ours and there is maybe one or two players who are good right now good enought to play for us (Christensen,Chalobah) the rest is nowhere near.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

and the second of all there stop overrating our youth players there are not that good there at least 5 better academies that ours

I highly doubt that. Our youth teams is able to beat any otheer youth team in the world. It has a reason why our youth team wins also international cups.

We just do not give our youth a fair chance. Christensen is good enough,so is Ake,but we will not give them any chance due to the fact that we always have coaches that do not trust in youth.Coaches like Simeone or Pocchetino are different in that regard

Just now, killer1257 said:

I highly doubt that. Our youth teams is able to beat any otheer youth team in the world. It has a reason why our youth team wins also international cups.

We just do not give our youth a fair chance. Christensen is good enough,so is Ake,but we will not give them any chance due to the fact that we always have coaches that do not trust in youth.Coaches like Simeone or Pocchetino are different in that regard

The youth winning trophies means nothing. Barcelona,Monaco,Ajax,PSV,Anderlecht etc are all better.

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

The youth winning trophies means nothing. Barcelona,Monaco,Ajax,PSV,Anderlecht etc are all better.

It has been some time since Barcelona produced one wonderkid,right?The other teams just give their prospects chances, so they can develop into great players.

We do not give our players that kind of environment.

It has been some time since Barcelona produced one wonderkid,right?The other teams just give their prospects chances, so they can develop into great players.

We do not give our players that kind of environment.

"We do not give our players that kind of environment" because we have to win trophies every season. Just like Real,Bayern,Juventus and other big clubs. We are not like BVB or Ajax were you don't have to win trophies every season.

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

"We do not give our players that kind of environment" because we have to win trophies every season. Just like Real,Bayern,Juventus and other big clubs. We are not like BVB or Ajax were you don't have to win trophies every season.

In that point,I agree with you,but it doesn´t mean that our youth academy sucks. I watched a lot of youth team football over the years. Most of the time,I watched Chelsea and Barcelona youth games, but our youth is as good as theirs. Juventus and Bayern do not have the right quality in their youth teams and Bayern is heavily criticized for that . They just do not invest enough in their team and I think the same can be applied to Juventus. Real has quite the good youth academy though

In that point,I agree with you,but it doesn´t mean that our youth academy sucks. I watched a lot of youth team football over the years. Most of the time,I watched Chelsea and Barcelona youth games, but our youth is as good as theirs. Juventus and Bayern do not have the right quality in their youth teams and Bayern is heavily criticized for that . They just do not invest enough in their team and I think the same can be applied to Juventus. Real has quite the good youth academy though

I never said that our academy sucks but that it's not that good as people think.

9 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Salary negotiations between Tiemoué Bakayoko & Chelsea are stalling enormously. The two parties are quite far apart. Talks continue. (FF)

Pfff

Is our board realy so incompetent about these wages (first Tibo, then transfer targets) or is media just throwing bs daily?

I didnt see City stalling for Silva wages, or Poo for Salah etc....

36 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Salary negotiations between Tiemoué Bakayoko & Chelsea are stalling enormously. The two parties are quite far apart. Talks continue. (FF)

Pfff

It's fake and do you wanna know why? Because Chelsea has signed him already but haven't announced him yet because they want to make somethink special as we all know with the all signings so FF decides to be smart and say they haven't agreed salary but they will 100% say in the next 2 days that we have agreed.

I have been seeing this for the past 2 months that he has agreed a deal. Don't get me wrong I think we will sign him, but every week some different source seems to come out stating that he has agreed a deal, done deal etc and there is nothing actually official.

While #Chelsea & Monaco have agreed on a transfer fee, Tiemoué Bakayoko still hasn’t agreed personal terms with the Blues. [France Football]

Bakayoko's move is on track to go through but may take a little longer than expected. Negotiations will resume this week. [France Football]

Tiemoué Bakayoko turned down a last-minute offer from Manchester United. Him & Alex Sandro are inching closer to signing for #Chelsea. [CM]

19260533_10209882841616191_8990666844236120785_n.jpg