Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Should have took him on loan with the option to send him back or maybe loan him to Fiorentina lol . Roma always seem to rape us

2 hours ago, AlesJuve said:

Not even Bonucci was Bonucci before Conte. Keep calm and work,work,work ;)

Bravo.

I remember 5-6 years ago Bonucci looked bad compared to this one from today. Conte really did an amazing job out there with him (not only with him). 

Work hard and trust the boss.

26 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

That's how signings are now announced and to be honest our announcement was great.

No it was fucking awful. The John Terry to Villa thing was brilliant, this was something shot together and just terrible PR.

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No it was fucking awful. The John Terry to Villa thing was brilliant, this was something shot together and just terrible PR.

Maybe the acting wasn't great but it still was good and much better than Villa announcing John Terry the conversation was so bad but the worst was last summer when Man United announced Pogba.

He's good for taking out headers.

Remember those 2 Dele Alli goals back in january at shite hart lane? Azpilicueta got mugged off because he isn't tall enough to take heading forwards out. Rudi is and I believe that's why Conte wanted him.

Remember last year, Chelsea and Conte wanted him already but he was injured so.

10 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Honest to Christ one of the worst things I've seen 

Why? This is so cool. Swansea and Roma did similar strange announcements, I think it's funny and unique, better than just paste the "We are delighted to announce that we have completed the signing of "whateverhisname" from "some fucking club".

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Why? This is so cool. Swansea and Roma did similar strange announcements, I think it's funny and unique, better than just paste the "We are delighted to announce that we have completed the signing of "whateverhisname" from "some fucking club".

It's because of the amateurish quality of everything, unless it was intended to be so bad.