Jase
Followers 6

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leif suffering a meltdown over Rudiger might be the funniest thing in this transfer window

Too much work for marina and enanleo they now deserve a real break...

Posted Images

Vamos! Two down, four more to go. 

Rudiger, Christensen and Alex-fucking-Sandro! If all 3 are here by September, they should really improve our defense against top opposition. 

You definitely paid him much more than the real value but the market is crazy. We'll see how it will grow under Conte. Not even Bonucci was Bonucci before Conte. Keep calm and work,work,work ;)

I think he's much more likely to knock Moses out of the starting XI than Cahill, with Azpi moving to RWB and Rüdiger playing at CB. Whether we like it or not Cahill will almost certainly be made permanent captain and be one of the first names on the team sheet this season.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think he's much more likely to knock Moses out of the starting XI than Cahill, with Azpi moving to RWB and Rüdiger playing at CB. Whether we like it or not Cahill will almost certainly be made permanent captain and be one of the first names on the team sheet this season.

Good he's English and imho he's a Damn good defender as well.

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Agree. Moses for a 3rd striker or right winger would be nice.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Leif suffering a meltdown over Rudiger might be the funniest thing in this transfer window

Watch me kill this site's server if we sign Morata.

• Like 2

Welcome to Chelsea, Rudi. Let's hope you don't transform in a pumpkin at midnight, and let Conte do his magic on you. All the best.