Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

I STILL DON'T GET WHY WE SHOULD SELL AKE. Every team is looking for players like Asensio, Mbappe, Dele Alli, Dembele(Dort), Rashford and the list goes on, because they are young but good. Won't chelsea be happy if we had our own young star instead of chasing others and paying abnormal money. Instead  we prefer to sell ours always and go and try to convince others.

Everyone says Ake has a BB clause. What i know about this BB clause is that, if you sell a player for 20m you would buy him back for 30-35m or if you sell for and undisclosed fees(to worthless to mention) you would buy the player back for probably between 10m-15m. Now it only works for one team. Example if next season Ake is sold to lets say Swansea because maybe AFC B our going on relegation, the clause cancels then from that point on he will be beyond the clause price. Is it worth it when we could have just sent him on a 2 year loan like we did Christensen. Look at Barca, they sold Deulofeu for 6m  and activated their BB clause and got him for 10.5m which is more than 50% the sale price now imagine Ake.

We are looking for other youngsters when the ones we have our leaving.  

46 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Willing to bet less than 50% of us have watched him enough.   Such spoilt gits at times.  If he signs give him a chance ffs

probably no one here has watched the non PL targets extensively. Dosen't mean we can't question the signings. nobody will want him to do badly if he joins

48 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Willing to bet less than 50% of us have watched him enough.   Such spoilt gits at times.  If he signs give him a chance ffs

why give him a chance. Somehow i am thinking that his treatment is not fair but what is compounding everything is the fact that Ake got sold and Rudiger seem to be a replacement. I personally wouldn't have had a problem if it was Zuoma who got sold but AKE. If this was not so and we were just buying Ake to add up there might not have been this much hate but Ake got sold so someone has to be smashed by a bus and unfortunately it is Rudiger.

We have to go all out fo VVD to compensate for Ake loss

6 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

People are hating him for no reason,were probably going to sign Van Dijk alongside Rudiger. We need more options in defence especially with Zouma leaving on loan.

we don't need things. All chelsea needed was some improvement not and Overhaul of the entire Chelsea Football Club. We needed just one CB target now we have to pay for two.

10 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

why give him a chance. Somehow i am thinking that his treatment is not fair but what is compounding everything is the fact that Ake got sold and Rudiger seem to be a replacement. I personally wouldn't have had a problem if it was Zuoma who got sold but AKE. If this was not so and we were just buying Ake to add up there might not have been this much hate but Ake got sold so someone has to be smashed by a bus and unfortunately it is Rudiger.

We have to go all out fo VVD to compensate for Ake loss

Ake wanted to leave and it's a great deal for both Chelsea and Ake. He can develop at Bournemouth and maybe come back one day. I'm sure that we will sign Van Dijk also Matt reported today that we are gonna try to sign Rudiger and one of Van Dijk/Bonucci/Boateng.

A lot of Roma fans write that he is very good, and that the only thing keeping him from being world class is experience and time to recover fully. Sounds to me like a good purchase overall. 

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

We need more than just one CB. Rudiger and Van Dijk should do it.

Who's going to accept a place on the bench, then?

Cahill, Luiz, Azpi, Christensen, Miazga including the two above. Azpi at RWB isn't a good idea, if that's your thought.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Who's going to accept a place on the bench, then?

Cahill, Luiz, Azpi, Christensen, Miazga including the two above. Azpi at RWB isn't a good idea, if that's your thought.

No one cares not even Conte who ever proves himself we need competition.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

No one cares not even Conte who ever proves himself we need competition.

Fair point. Just spend £90m+ for "competition" and Roman's got another £200m lined up for reinforcements higher up on the agenda.