Willy Caballero

Jase

3 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

But if rumours are true Bulka refused to sign a new contract and is leaving anyway.

Teenage Chelsea keeper Marcin Bulka signs pre-contract agreement with PSG after ending three-year stay in Blues' academy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7000551/Teenage-Chelsea-keeper-Marcin-Bulka-signs-pre-contract-agreement-PSG.html

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:
But if rumours are true Bulka refused to sign a new contract and is leaving anyway.

I suspect that's because he wasn't given any game time this season.

True, but since that has happened and made his decision then retaining caballero next season is a no brainer for me.

True, but since that has happened and made his decision then retaining caballero next season is a no brainer for me.
I know. My original post was just stating the situation & the reason why Bulka is supposedly moving on.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I know. My original post was just stating the situation & the reason why Bulka is supposedly moving on.

I do agree with Bulka too though, the club should have had more faith in him. 

I guess the risk though bringing in Kepa and if he initially struggled to adapt is if the club could have gone into the season just with two very young and inexperienced keepers.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 5:55 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Still no retirement? I want Sirigu to replace him. 

I thought you want Predrag Rajković?

I watched some tape, I am liking him as an option

or is he for a starter and Salvatore Sirigu as his backup

and just take the £65-70m hit on Kepa now and get it over with?

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I thought you want Predrag Rajković?

I watched some tape, I am liking him as an option

or is he for a starter and Salvatore Sirigu as his backup

and just take the £65-70m hit on Kepa now and get it over with?

I just mentioned him as someone to keep an eye on. And I don't think we can sell Kepa. And he can still came good imo. 

52 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I just mentioned him as someone to keep an eye on. And I don't think we can sell Kepa. And he can still came good imo. 

only way to sell Kepa is to probably take around 30-35m t-fee plus pick up half his 10m per year salary (still 5 goddamn years left after this one!!!)

so around a £65m or so total loss

£50m total loss in a wonder scenario

eeeeeek

he best come the fuck good

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nono said:

Lampard achieved basically nothing by this whole Kepa benching nonsense. Not a good decision imo.

he achieved that kepa now knows he's droppable if he plays like shit and will train more to get back for the starters place. or not. either way we will know where are we with kepa for the future.

• 2 months later...