xPetrCechx
Followers 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is having a great season at Porto, second best overall player in Portugal league and third best left back in group stages of Champions league with more than 3 games (ratings by whoscored).  I

The ban isn't our biggest problem tho - it's our board!

Monstrous performance from him last night, he was a warrior. I love players like him who never leave anything behind on the field.

Posted Images

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, shrenshah said:

Wan bissaka for rb

Telles for lb

Is Chilwell off the table?  I would like Telles and he would probably be cheaper but I think you have to account for the homegrown factor as well.  Fullback seems like a position we could pump up our homegrown numbers and improve our quality, assuming we are able to buy anyone.

2 hours ago, kc_blue said:

Is Chilwell off the table?  I would like Telles and he would probably be cheaper but I think you have to account for the homegrown factor as well.  Fullback seems like a position we could pump up our homegrown numbers and improve our quality, assuming we are able to buy anyone.

everyone is off the table for us m8

928fcad215cefd6e17bc69b54ae3c7e3866dab68

• 11 months later...

Chelsea Target Alex Telles Eyeing Porto Exit With Contract Set to Expire in 2021

Porto's Alex Telles has no intentions of signing a new contract with the club amid talks linking him with a move to one of Europe's elite sides.

The highly-revered left-back has thoroughly impressed since joining the club from Galatasaray in 2016, and it seems his time at Porto is drawing to a close with his contract set to expire in 2021.

The 27-year-old has featured 181 times for the Dragons, popping up with 21 goals and 51 assists during his time at the club.

However, according to A Bola, the Brazilian is pushing for a move away from the Estadio do Dragao as soon as possible, and is unwilling to sign a new deal with the club unless his extremely high wage demands are met.

Telles - who is represented by his sister Hellen - is asking the club for a €6m-a-year salary, which the club are unwilling to provide, despite desperately wanting their star defender to extend his contract.

As a result, Porto want to cash in on the defender this summer, with a number of Europe's biggest sides vying for Telles' signature.

Chelsea are one of those who have been persistently linked with the Brazilian as they look for a new first-choice left-back, but it's likely they will face stiff competition should they attempt to recruit the defender this summer.

After learning from previous mistakes - in which they have let star players leave the club for free having run down their contracts - Porto want to make the most out of Telles' hefty price tag, with the Dragons consigned to losing one of their most-prized assets next transfer window.

Telles' greatest ambition is reportedly to play in England, making links with Chelsea likely to re-surface this summer. However, a number of Premier League clubs such as the two Manchester giants and Tottenham may be in the window for defensive reinforcements this summer, making Telles a highly sought after individual.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Seems a year or 2 late...should have bought him when we bought emerson

This is the last summer to buy him and/or Alaba. After that, they are both too old to spend the cash on. Koulibaly and Alex Sandro were the same last summer, but we had the bans, so I knew over a year ago neither would ever come as well.

Other than Alaba (who was never leaving Bayern back then), we so fucked up by not grabbing at least 2 of those 3, years and years ago.

He has great numbers in Portugal for years now. Just like Bruno had who has been fantastic for UTD.

I think Telles would be great here! Instant impact!

And is available for just 20m so no brainer. Compare this with 70m for Chilwell?

Please Chelsea dont be stupid!

• Like 1

If we could pick him up for anywhere around the £20-25m mark it would appear to be another great piece of business and we would essentially have added two players who will immediately join as first choice and improve our starting XI for around £50-60m. It would still give seemingly a lot of budget still to play with to make moves in other key areas.

• Like 2

If this board gets contracts lined up like they have for Ziyech for other targets, the complaining about our board should be amended. At the very least, point out to your ManU friends so they can grumble.

• Like 2

So ahhhhh, Does Wikipedia know something we dont?

h

Alex Nicolao Telles (born 15 December 1992) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a left-back for The English club Chelsea. Telles is an offensive full-back and is described as a skilled, quick and playmaking defender.[1]

Telles is highly rated in Brazil and was rewarded with a place in the 2013 Brasileirão Team of the Year.[2]

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Telles?scrlybrkr=2b8ac4f4

5 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

So ahhhhh, Does Wikipedia know something we dont?

Someone had too much time of their hands...

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Telles has always been my nr one to get, and for 20-25m is a steal. Him and Ziyesh will slot right in at first 11.

My preference is Grimaldo as I'm not convinced with Telles defensively however if the former is off the table then I won't argue against a punt on the latter at that price. If it goes wrong he won't be particularly hard to shift with a low price tag.

To be honest it's getting to the point now I just hope we aren't signing Chilwell, not wanted a potential signing to not happen so much since Rooney.

Ziyech, Telles and Aouar for less than 100m is absolutely tremendous business!

Besides that we will sign striker for 50-60m max, CB, (same amount of money), goalkeeper (20m max) to fight for place with Kepa (I think he's going nowhere) and if Willian doesn't renew another cheep winger. Mertens for free or Boga to be 4th choice. 

People seriously need to forget about Sancho at least this next summer. 

After +100m transfers of Felix, Hazard, Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann clubs will be very careful to spend such amount of money again. Also don't forget Sancho signed new contract in August for bigger salary but didn't extended it. Still till 2022. So if he stays one more season at Dortmund we will have free run at him in summer 2021. Assuming he's desperate to play for his favourite club I see no problem for him to wait one more year. In fact, he can only benefit from staying there and playing with Haland. 

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

My preference is Grimaldo 

Why?

Did not watch him a lot tbh but...

Just 165cm.

Not good offensive stats...

Still not capped for Spain and is 25 in a couple of months. Guys like Alonso and Monreal played meanwhile...