• Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Indeed. This team is a point-gatherer, not a dominant team which should be expected to win on the day vs. big teams. No fun for us in the league or CL next year with Moses/Alonso/Matic/Cahill/Costa starting. But the reality is, most of them will start. Enjoy our title win. This team, compared to the greats back in '04, pahaha.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take losing, I can. 

What I can't take is playing this way and being second to every ball, not being able to pass 5 yards. 

Those players should hang their heads in shame. Disgusted and feel sorry for the fans that have spent a boat load on a day to Wembley, off on holiday boys, enjoy it. 

2 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Jesus willian is awful.

All of them have been awful I think these.players have let the manager down massively

Shame on you Victor Moses, absolutely ridiculous thing to do, even with us getting battered in the first half we were still in the game and growing in confidence. ABSOLUTE madness from him. Deserves a bollocking.

This squad ain't good enough. Simple as that. We maybe champions but this game brought us down to Earth.

Horrible, just horrible. We need much better players in the summer.

Too much partying, ha?

It is difficult to win when you are still in the partying mood, have a wonderful diver in your ranks and the opponent is allowed to score with hands.

A nice and bitter ending.

Well... I've got nothing to say. A shocking performance and Moses might have just thrown his Chelsea career in the toilet with that dive as surely Conte will be looking for a world class right wingback in the summer.

But surely they cannot fire Wenger after winning a cup? A silver lining for sure if there's any.

let them celebrate...they still will not be in champions league...we are champions of england.....good fight by guys after down to 10 men

I'm upset about the (first half) performance but can't be upset about the result.

Arsenal deserve to win and, more than anything, we deserved to lose.

And Moses deserves to be sold for that dive and overall performance...