• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have guessed we would have won the title after losing to Arsenal 3-0 and that was 3 games without a win and we were then 8 points behind City. Now we find ourselves 18 points ahead of them and 22 ahead of United. Majority of people thought the two clubs competing for the title would be out of the two PL clubs. But Conte brought in that 3-4-3 which really changed our fortunes and we went on that magnificent run. Every player in the squad has been worth their value. Kante, Hazard, Costa standout. However Luiz, Alonso, Moses and Azpi also have been excellent. Azpi is his usual consistent self however with all the slack Luiz got before beginning of season, he prob has been the best CB in league this season while Alonso is quite an unsung here. Been brilliant at LWB and contributed 6 goals which his fantastic. Moses too who a lot of people would have assumed his Chelsea career was done has been a big hit in that RWB formation.

Also so ironic that other managers are replicating our formations now. Guess that is even more of a compliment to the job Conte has done. Congrats to team, fans and everyone connected with Chelsea. Champions

Still absolutely delighted from last night, and will be for some time.

It felt so special, my dad, a Chelsea fan of almost 40 years turned to me and said 'this is the most satisfying title win yet' and I can't argue with him. We've got a great manager but even better we've got a great man in charge. The players look as united as I've ever seen a Chelsea team. Not only the players but the coaching staff, the celebrations last night had that real 'family' feel to them.

A few minutes before he brought on Michy, I said to my old man that maybe if Conte wants to win it now, he'll throw another striker on, my days when he scored the winner I went ape shit, Michy seems such a good bloke and it was one of those moments in football where the 'good guy' gets his time to shine. Absolutely incredible, proud to have him in the history books of our beloved club.

All in all, this feels too damn good. What a team. What a manager. What a comeback season.

CAREFREE!!

Image result for conte gif