• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Once again several people here proved they know nothing about football. Sad thing is their ego is bigger than Mourinho's, so no hope for us or them. No doubt they will be writing their bs without thinking or learning.

No need for that mate just celebrate likes normal 

8 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

no need for this shit now, i for one didnt criticize Conte, i was only frustrated at West Brom

I did not mean you buddy. I would say they know who they are but no hope unfortunately. They are like vultures in this forum waiting for every opportunity.

3 points, clean sheet, champions of England again. What an amazing season, there is still the matter of the FA Cup final against Arsenal, but we'll focus on that later. thank you for everything Conte, players and staff, what a season :D:D:D:D

Every single game we play and tonight solidified it, Azpilicueta has stood out as THE captain. No silly sharing it between Cahill, Azpi and Luiz. Luiz is a leader, but Azpi should be our captain next season.

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I did not mean you buddy. I would say they now who they are but no hope unfortunately. They are like vultures in this forum waiting for every opportunity.

i know mate, i understand what you mean, just ignore it and celebrate. Cheers

It's fair to say I lost ALL OF MY SHIT when Michy scored the winner. I could have cried, what a perfect moment for a top top man after a tough season.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE. THIS IS SPECIAL.

ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!