• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win tonight, in very simple fashion.

We played without any pressure and had lot of freedom in attack. 

Besides usual performers, Matic was very good IMO. 3 goals, clean sheet and very enjoyable performance. 

Great evening all in all

Fab performance :-D fab atmosphere from both our fans and the Boro fans as well! They kept going after the end.

Loved Conte going over to applaud them as well! Just love this guy!!! 

One more to go!!

Didn't jynx this time :-D 

19 minutes ago, DYC. said:

No, because of the fact that they possess a far more impressive trophy cabinet. I could care less about trophy cabinets but it's a fact. Personal feelings are irrelevant.

Nokia was once top phone company, no one cares about them anymore. 

Until United, Ajax, Milan dont reach their best again, they are inferior to us. Sure United can attract Di Maria, De Gea, Griezmann, but at one point they all leave for someting better. 

Football is all about that last game. Some clubs might have greater history, but not the present or future. Im soon to be in my best years so I have plenty of football to see and couldnt care less what others achieved in past. I respect their history, but to me only matters what we can do now and in future.

Bottom line, I definately prefer seeing this our lot being competitve today rather remember those good old times 20 years ago while being in europa league is achievement today.

10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Nokia was once top phone company, no one cares about them anymore. 

Until United, Ajax, Milan dont reach their best again, they are inferior to us. Sure United can attract Di Maria, De Gea, Griezmann, but at one point they all leave for someting better. 

Football is all about that last game. Some clubs might have greater history, but not the present or future. Im soon to be in my best years so I have plenty of football to see and couldnt care less what others achieved in past. I respect their history, but to me only matters what we can do now and in future.

Bottom line, I definately prefer seeing this our lot being competitve today rather remember those good old times 20 years ago while being in europa league is achievement today.

Uuugh, that doesn't matter. Ajax and Milan are bigger clubs. Period..

I actually agree with your sentiments about not caring about the past. I don't even remenisce about trophy wins. I just watch football games. But that doesn't change Chelsea's historical standing.

Bored of this non discussion. Won't reply anymore.

I thought you all said "we were going to be in a tough match, because Middlesbrough are fighting for their lives."

3 MORE POINTS! We're going to be CHAMPIONS!

4 hours ago, Leif said:

This is only our 5th PL title to United's 13:( 15 more years until we're officially the biggest in England. I'll still be young enough for things to feel fresh at least 

The way i see it, the first target is to officially have more trophies than Arsenal, so we can truly claim to be the biggest club in London. 

Arsenal have  29 official Trophies. 

Chelsea have 21 official Trophies. 

http://www.totalsportek.com/list/most-successful-clubs-in-english-football-history/

CFC gotta seal the deal and win this double, and close the gap to 6. That's still gonna take maybe another 6 years before over-take them. (Obviously wish it happens much sooner.) 

Come to think of it, Arsenal's recent successes in the FA Cup really hurt big time.. because CFC could have had this down to 4 by THIS season's end. <_<

It's another reason you gotta hope Arsenal somehow go through a Liverpool phase these next 5-6 years, and missing UCL becomes a regular occurence for them lot.