• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

This makes me lol mourinho a while back had a dig at Rafa wining the Europa league with Chelsea and he run down the competition  aswell now his main priority is to win it 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3212254/Jose-Mourinho-says-Chelsea-s-2013-Europa-League-glory-Rafa-Benitez-not-good-stature-side.html

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how much does mou park the bus?  in his last stint with us, if it was a big game, he set up with the "must not lose" attitude, didn't matter if we were at the bridge or not.  does he do the same this time?  

4 hours ago, the wes said:

This makes me lol mourinho a while back had a dig at Rafa wining the Europa league with Chelsea and he run down the competition  aswell now his main priority is to win it 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3212254/Jose-Mourinho-says-Chelsea-s-2013-Europa-League-glory-Rafa-Benitez-not-good-stature-side.html

funny indeed...though when we won it, it didn't get you a CL spot.  it makes more sense to prioritize it now.

On 4/8/2017 at 9:18 PM, DDA said:

Imagine if Jose beats us and it helps Spurs take the title. I will commit social suicide and lock myself away for at least 7 years.

Yeah even thinking negative vibes like u, just probly should do yourself in(lol lock yourself away after killing yourself) and don't worry about the 7 years your soul will spend in  samsara .

1 hour ago, samzilla said:

funny indeed...though when we won it, it didn't get you a CL spot.  it makes more sense to prioritize it now.

More + more he becomes a grumpy old man scunt

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Jose is the biggest hypocrite to grace this game.

He used to go on about refs needing to do better to protect Hazard, what happens last game against Utd? Ref protecting Hazard by sending off Herrera and he moans about it.

I think our odds are quite decent. We will go for safe win. If United allows us to keep posession we will score sooner or later. If they take advantage, we can hit them on counter.

Eden is in brilliant form, while Costa not scoring in so many games, he should be on score sheet any time now, maybe it will be against United (its first time in Diego's career at Cfc to not score in 4 consecutive PLgames).

Ibra will be a threat and I feel Pogba will have a good game against us sooner or later, but I hope Conte preps our players to give 110% again.

On 4/9/2017 at 0:43 AM, bluephoenix said:

I am scared as I have always been this season when we have played big teams. 

Costa is not in form. Hopefully Hazard is fired up and maintains his form. Come on Conte please don't mess it up. Hopefully Pochetino doesn't give Mourinho his tactics on how he overcame us :(

lol..:blink:

On 4/9/2017 at 0:43 PM, bluephoenix said:

Hopefully Pochetino doesn't give Mourinho his tactics on how he overcame us :(

Press energetically with 11 young athletic players. That was how spurs did it.  There is a reason why no other team try the same tactic