Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal


Jase
 Share
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      5
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      1
    • Luiz
      2
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      1
    • Kante
      15
    • Matic
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      41
    • Costa
      0
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Fabregas (sub)
      1
    • Zouma (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kmk108 said:

heres Moh

Claude's always good for a laugh too

Theres some good ones after tonight. 

good ol Claude, and did Moh actually said demolish Chelsea? deluded karnt, we finally learned our lesson, bring on Saturday. Cheers mate and thanks for the videos ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, samzilla said:

frustrating that every time we've had the opportunity to go 10 clear at the top, we haven't done it...maybe we can do it against arsenal!

Can't complain about match day 23, not at all. Any match day where your 2 biggest tittle rivals face a Sunderland team that's 20th on the table and Watford at home, respectively, while you have to go play Liverpool away.  and we somehow manage to extend our lead on top of the table is outstanding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was looking at Arsenal-Mania earlier and I don't know if it's because they made their match thread minutes after their lost to Watford but oh man, they are completely desperate at the moment. They predict we'll thrash them at least 3-0, 4-0.


Think we'll beat them but hardly see a trashing in this one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Was looking at Arsenal-Mania earlier and I don't know if it's because they made their match thread minutes after their lost to Watford but oh man, they are completely desperate at the moment. They predict we'll thrash them at least 3-0, 4-0.


Think we'll beat them but hardly see a trashing in this one. 

Going to be tough I fear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

must win. MUST. Draw is not good. Draw was fine result yesterday but not coming Saturday. Need to step up and win this 3-0 like they did to us.

giphy.gif          

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do whatever Chelsea ... DONT F***ing LOSS this one!!! Arsenal TV will get it overdrive mode. (Dont want to see those characters enjoying specially the delusion Ty saying I said so)

We lost the first one, this is revenge time !!!

 

P.S. If you want to have a gala time, watch Arsenal TV and the interview of Ty from last night ... Blame it on the rains)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

HE BLAMED THE RAIN! :lol::lol::lol:

That guy is lost. No need to give him anymore attention. Full and full of shit.

 

The main reason I dislike Arsenal is because of their dumbass fans. Those clowns on ArsenalFanTV....Troopz and DT and that cunt Moh and Ty. Only Claude is fairly reasonable guy but still.

 

I want to fucking beat them. Make them shut up about that 3-0 which they refer to so greatly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabregas and Pedro have to start.
We need more creativity in midfield as Matic clearly lacks the technique to play those dangerous balls to Costa. He upped our game big time towards the end yesterday.
.
Pedro is in much better form than compared to Willian and is actually a serious goal threat who could profit from Fabregas passing range.

Link to post
Share on other sites

City and Arsenal build their teams as if they are going to play tiki taka in La Liga, retards. After everything is over and we win the league in May Aguero will start scoring hat-tricks and Ozil will start giving assists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That guy is lost. No need to give him anymore attention. Full and full of shit.

 

The main reason I dislike Arsenal is because of their dumbass fans. Those clowns on ArsenalFanTV....Troopz and DT and that cunt Moh and Ty. Only Claude is fairly reasonable guy but still.

 

I want to fucking beat them. Make them shut up about that 3-0 which they refer to so greatly. 

The only reason I like Arsenal is Arsenal Fan TV. It never disappoints. Arsenal Fan TV and Chill :cig:

Troopz, DT and Claude are all honest to be fair. Moh, TY and Chris are just deluded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tautvix said:

The only reason I like Arsenal is Arsenal Fan TV. It never disappoints. Arsenal Fan TV and Chill :cig:

Troopz, DT and Claude are all honest to be fair. Moh, TY and Chris are just deluded.

Then this video is for you.

The Arsenal fans have also gone downhill the moment Wenger went downhill lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...