Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Thomas Lemar


BlueLyon
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Cracking player but I doubt A.Madrid would sell him 

Idk what value Conte places on Matic. If we knew, then we might be able to come up with replacements that'd fit his system. Verrati and Koke might not even be near his radar

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea Chasing Midfield Maestro With Stats to Match Lampard

French newspaper L’Equipe is today reporting that Monaco starlet Thomas Lemar is currently Chelsea’s top target, and is stalling on signing a new contract with the Ligue 1 leaders in order to keep his options open.

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/75654/chelsea-chasing-midfield-maestro-with-stats-to-match-lampard/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i want this guy

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I watch him play he impresses me, he is a little more direct than B Silva and seems to be a bit greater of a goal threat. Comes deep to pick the ball up and is very fast. Would suit that Right attacking spot very nicely for us and would be comfortable interchanging with Hazard. I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I watch him play he impresses me, he is a little more direct than B Silva and seems to be a bit greater of a goal threat. Comes deep to pick the ball up and is very fast. Would suit that Right attacking spot very nicely for us and would be comfortable interchanging with Hazard. I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

 

dembele is great too, not sure how realistic is that tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, the wes said:

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

I think your rite about Bakayoko being the one to leave this summer he rejected a new contract with Monaco a while back 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DYC. said:

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

I predict at least five starters will be leaving. Mendy, Jemerson, Sidibe & Mbappe could be on the move, if big money is on offer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every transfer is a risk but if we want Mbappe or at least are thinking of moving for him then it has to be now. Even without a ball at his feet he is a sublime player, it's either act now or watch him go to Madrid in a year or two's time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, the wes said:

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

It was meant more as a joke since their roster is so talented. I hope we can get at least one of their studs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I hope we can get at least one of their studs.

 If had to pick one player who would it be? I would like to see Monaco win the CL this year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, the wes said:

 If had to pick one player who would it be? I would like to see Monaco win the CL this year 

I am pulling for Juventus because I love Buffon, Bonucci, and Chiellini. But would be thrilled to see Monaco win it. 

If i had to pick one player, for the future and most valuable player is Mbappe. BUT for our current needs and looking at what we can get on the market I would probably take Mendy. He would be spectacular on that Left side and give us the competition/upgrade we need for that spot and Alonso. I think the options for right side attackers and central midfield are stronger in the available market than a stud LWB is which is why i go for Mendy.

how about for yourself? Can only have one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...