• Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bizarre how we went from bossing the champions, albeit a crap one, at their place to struggling to do that against a side sitting in the bottom three at home.

It's like we expected them to give up after conceding so late in the first half. Instead, they came out and did the opposite and took the game to us. We have no controlling midfielder who can take the game over and settle the side down with Matic and Kante. Cesc is the only one who can do so in our squad which is a problem.

We also weren't helped by the fact that the ref called every ticky-tack foul against us and we got none ourselves. I was fucking raging! Every time one of our players would lightly graze a Hull player Swarbrick would blow his whistle.

This may seem odd to say considering we're 8 points clear, but we could REALLY do with a midfield signing. 

Get over it, derbies are a different animal. And this same Liverpool lost against Swansea, ooh so scary!

And liverpool have a great record with their derbies haven't lost a derby match this season or?

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

It's like we expected them to give up after conceding so late in the first half. Instead, they came out and did the opposite and took the game to us. We have no controlling midfielder who can take the game over and settle the side down with Matic and Kante. Cesc is the only one who can do so in our squad which is a problem.
We also weren't helped by the fact that the ref called every ticky-tack foul against us and we got none ourselves. I was fucking raging! Every time one of our players would lightly graze a Hull player Swarbrick would blow his whistle.
This may seem odd to say considering we're 8 points clear, but we could REALLY do with a midfield signing. 

Hey we got more lucky with the penalty which would have changed the game at 1:1. I said on here that what i have seen this week made me nervous and not happy because somehow the bottom teams are getting desperate and going all out with the top teams. We were very lucky today

Haha Barnard NY Burgenssen is that a law firm lol???? Troll alert........................................ We get whooped by Liverpool yeahhhh like they're coming after a thumping 6-0 win against Swansea.......... Ohhhh no actually it was a Swansea win, bottom table put 3 past the mighty Reds..,,
Enjoy this season if you are a Chels if you not then fuck right off

Just saying we have to up our game by 110% to get a good result. Liverpool seem to beat top teams and loose to weaker teams thats their problem. Since we our a top team we will have to be careful especially when going away to anfield. I hope we learnt from spurs whooping

14 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Just saying we have to up our game by 110% to get a good result. Liverpool seem to beat top teams and loose to weaker teams thats their problem. Since we our a top team we will have to be careful especially when going away to anfield. I hope we learnt from spurs whooping

Chelsea's got enough to take at least 4 points out of the next two matches. Should this happen I think it is a matter of when, not if, Chelsea officialy win the title.

Next big game would be in April, against City, at home. Until then we play Burnley, Swansea, West Ham, Watford, Stoke and Palace. All this in the space of exactly two months in which there is at least a big game between our rivals in every single round.

51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Makes you wonder what Conte said at HT because we certainly came out asking for trouble. Doubt he's a manager who would ever get complacent but the second half was performance was definitely frustrating and perhaps even worrying.

You seem like a very sad person...

Yea i am today actually. Woke up feelin sick dont know what it was thou. Some kind of fever but chelsea made me abit happier. [emoji4] [emoji4]

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Taken a real strangle hold on this title, massive statement from us.

Imagine if we now go and strengthen the squad by the end of the month. Just a piece or two and I don't think there's any looking back.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Taken a real strangle hold on this title, massive statement from us.

Don't let the second half shadow this. It wasn't good but they managed to score a second to hold on to the game on a weekend where most of our rivals dropped points. All from a team that many (including myself) thought would be locked in a battle for 4th or 5th place. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if we now go and strengthen the squad by the end of the month. Just a piece or two and I don't think there's any looking back.

Shouldn't be any looking back regardless. Would be a Liverpool-esque bottle job if we don't win this tittle. 

That's not to say that we don't need a signing or two.