Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Jan Oblak

Captain Ahmed
Followers 6

I don't care which keeper it is but we can't go into next season with kepa as our number one. Keeper has to be our number 1 priority. Doesn't mean it has to be someone expensive like oblak but we need someone even if it's a gamble on a cheap youngster or someone we can get for cheap til the right one comes for the future. Just a non liability would be a good start.

Don't think oblak would be the smart move unless we can get 50mil for kepa which I highly doubt as we could find ourselves with 170mil of keepers + wages on the books. Doubt oblak and havertz would be financially viable unless we have the same lawyers as city do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this aged well, lololol   on the other hand       LOLOLOLOL yep I am pathetic NOT

Absolute nonsense. 1. Buying a keeper based on their ability to save penalties is absolute nonsense. 2. Jan Oblak has a better penalty save percentage than David de Gea, Manuel Neuer, Thibau

Hahaha you swine I never beat you to the news! 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

First russian wants Oblak by Atletico assistant and now this. Something is definitely there.

Yeah, those are direct comments as well, not a 'source' close to the player. However, it just seems impossible unless we can involve Kepa in the deal and AM agree he is still worth a sizable chunck and are willing to pay his wages. That for me seems incredibly unlikely. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Liuxas said:

I mean we easiely can pay release clause. We just need to sell couple of players plus loan kepa. Let's say Jorginho to Roma and Mitchy to Leeds

Do you have a secret plan to blow up UEFA and FFP?

Maybe we can dress up Marina as Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan's cousin and bribe our way around it

Marina bin Zayed

My wife in Afghani Burqa | Burqa, Portrait, Photojournalism

Dubai does have a marina

Dubai Marina: A Guide To The Most Picturesque Dock In UAE!

Just now, Vesper said:

Do you have a secret plan to blow up UEFA and FFP?

Maybe we can dress up Marina as Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan's cousin and bribe our way around it

Marina bin Zayed

My wife in Afghani Burqa | Burqa, Portrait, Photojournalism

Dubai does have a marina

Dubai Marina: A Guide To The Most Picturesque Dock In UAE!

Why not to break the rules?  We already know fpp doesn't work. City just proved it. We just gonna pay the fine same as city did and thats it. Only 10mil

9 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Why not to break the rules?  We already know fpp doesn't work. City just proved it. We just gonna pay the fine same as city did and thats it. Only 10mil

we don't have a dodgy, fake 'time-barred' argument to play

and now with fucking Putin perhaps trying to assassinate his chief political rival, Alexei Navalny, the heat is getting cranked up by Democrats in the US (Trump is a Russian puppet) and governments across the EU to crack down even harder on all things Russian

politics spills over into footie big time

50 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They said FFP has been relaxed this window because of Corona. Does anyone really know what relaxed means?

means spend what ever the hell u want, we dont give a F#@k

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They said FFP has been relaxed this window because of Corona. Does anyone really know what relaxed means?

Probably due to limited income, lot of clubs would struggle without other sources of cash (owners), so maybe fifa/uefa is letting clubs to operate with more money than only what club generates per season as usual. 

And while many clubs owners have been shaken by the corona, some have profited. Judging by the books Roman is one of the lucky ones and so is Arsenal, Psg, City for example. Real on the other hand is rumoured to be often funded by the state and Spain has been hit pretty hard, so no signings for them this year.

Or we just dont care about FFP anymore.

1 minute ago, jandomi10 said:

Atletico Madrid are scared that Jan Oblak would want to move to Chelsea. (Guillem Balague)

Guillem Balague? Not gonna happen then...