iceboy
Followers 3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Juventus would do the dream operation if they sell Alex Sandro and replace him with Leonardo (Spinazzola). They paid him 28m and if it's true could sell for 70m. The club would make huge profit and maybe replace him with someone good like Spinazzola" by Davide Lippi  (Spinazzola agent)

14 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"Juventus would do the dream operation if they sell Alex Sandro and replace him with Leonardo (Spinazzola). They paid him 28m and if it's true could sell for 70m. The club would make huge profit and maybe replace him with someone good like Spinazzola" by Davide Lippi  (Spinazzola agent)

Hmmm perfect 

I read some pages on http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/317607-the-sun-il-chelsea-molla-a-sandro/, Juve forum, and its doesn't looks good at all for us. They are celebrating Marotta' s decision to fuceked us up, precisely Antonio Conte. Alex will renew and will earn 5m. They probably know more than us. Anyway, we will see next week.

11 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I read some pages on http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/317607-the-sun-il-chelsea-molla-a-sandro/, Juve forum, and its doesn't looks good at all for us. They are celebrating Marotta' s decision to fuceked us up, precisely Antonio Conte. Alex will renew and will earn 5m. They probably know more than us. Anyway, we will see next week.

According to the fucking sun hahaha 

so yes we will sign him 

3 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Have we signed everyone yet because it's July 1st :D

Have chelsea done a lot reveal yet? I no its kinda in Twitter and it's for sale but I haven't really seen an official release which I thought there would of been 

5 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

#Chelsea are looking to #Mendy instead of Alex Sandro. [L'Equipe] #calciomercato

😕🤔

We should really stop posting tweets that dont link to an actual article. I'm really sick of trying to look up if it was even actually reported. Which most of the time, it wasn't...

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

We should really stop posting tweets that dont link to an actual article. I'm really sick of trying to look up if it was even actually reported. Which most of the time, it wasn't...

Yes mate for this reason I post it here 

to know if this is real

So the Sandro dream is dead? That didn't took long fuck this board what a joke. I might need to skip past the transfer period next time if those frauds from our board are still in charge.

22 minutes ago, Georgy said:

So the Sandro dream is dead? That didn't took long fuck this board what a joke. I might need to skip past the transfer period next time if those frauds from our board are still in charge.

what are you even talking about

Before even looking at these stats, Telles is truly more special than Alex Sandro. Sandro is more complete, perhaps more..predictable in a good way, but Telles will certainly win more games with a piece of magic. He could easily be a winger if he wanted to be. Very similar to Marcelo in ways.

DDqlVTYU0AAd2K0.jpg

4 hours ago, Artandur said:

what are you even talking about

Rumours are we aren't willing to pay the money Juventus ask which looks more and more likely by each day passing.

17 minutes ago, Leif said:

Before even looking at these stats, Telles is truly more special than Alex Sandro. Sandro is more complete, perhaps more..predictable in a good way, but Telles will certainly win more games with a piece of magic. He could easily be a winger if he wanted to be. Very similar to Marcelo in ways.

DDqlVTYU0AAd2K0.jpg

Please stop comparing totals.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic