Followers 3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I thought this whole deal hinged on him forcing his way out? That Juve wouldn't sell unless he did so?

Matt Law didn't say that and he is the only reliable guy at Telegraph,the rest are terrible.

Theres a lad on the Juventuz forums who has inside knowledge of player transfers. A friend or something. He made several posts last year before they happened and they were all correct. He says it is a matter of days now and Juve are just lining up a replacement before it is announced.

This guy is going to be so scary with hazard making room for him. His crosses look so accurate whoever we have as a striker is going to be licking their lips. All his highlights are nutmegs then pinpoint crosses haha 

4 hours ago, akgw13 said:

This guy is going to be so scary with hazard making room for him. His crosses look so accurate whoever we have as a striker is going to be licking their lips. All his highlights are nutmegs then pinpoint crosses haha 

Suddenly we could be looking at having 3 solid dribblers on our left flank (Hazard, Bakayoko and Sandro) 

That glaring weakness against big teams pressing will be solved when they can just dribble past markers. 

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Just reading juve forums from what I read they are all pretty sure he's leaving 

6 hours ago, DDA said:

Theres a lad on the Juventuz forums who has inside knowledge of player transfers. A friend or something. He made several posts last year before they happened and they were all correct. He says it is a matter of days now and Juve are just lining up a replacement before it is announced.

English forums? Please provide link to Sandro thread.

Those guys from this juve forum are just completely clueless about this potential replacement.

it's actually fun.

"I'd rather take Gary Cahill (a ready made Bonucci replacement) and Baba Rahman (potential to be better than Alex Sandro) off them if possible"

And there is more where this came from...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SadistChicken said:

Those guys from this juve forum are just completely clueless about this potential replacement.

it's actually fun.

"I'd rather take Gary Cahill (a ready made Bonucci replacement) and Baba Rahman (potential to be better than Alex Sandro) off them if possible"

And there is more where this came from...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

LOL.

This is gold. Especially considering Cahill is 1.5 years older than Bonucci and Baba Rahman will probably never play for a top team again. 

6 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Suddenly we could be looking at having 3 solid dribblers on our left flank (Hazard, Bakayoko and Sandro) 

That glaring weakness against big teams pressing will be solved when they can just dribble past markers. 

and just to top it off and be extra greedy imagine VVD Behind them, he is comfortable on the ball as well. That left side just went from good/serviceable to world class/terrifying IF all of the deals get done. July 1st-July 19th should be a very interesting and busy time for us. very exciting!

I keep checking Twitter hoping for good news but also dreading the infamous "he has renewed his contract" tweet that we often see when a top player is linked with a move away.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I keep checking Twitter hoping for good news but also dreading the infamous "he has renewed his contract" tweet that we often see when a top player is linked with a move away.

He will renew with Juve. Just watch.

19 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He will renew with Juve. Just watch.

I am also starting to think this as well 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic