• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

15 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

We lose and we still are 5 points clear, thanks to Liverpool. 

We just have to go out there and play the fearless football we've seen on this run. This is our chance for 14 wins in a row. 14 in the hardest league to maintain winning streaks, we have to go out and take it, like we took it vs City, Spurs and most recently, Stoke. And I think we will.

We are going to beat Ajax winning streak of 26 -though Welsh club TNS won their 27th in a row last week. (actually East Kilbride did as well, but not a recognised top league but Ajax were really cool about it all though, they congratulated them and even sent 27 crates of beer to East Kilbride after they won the 27th game! )

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be horrible for us and the perfect revenge for Spurs to end our winning streak... fucking cunts. Need our players to really show up. If Poch plays 3-1-4-2 expect it to be Spurs pressing us non-stop. Counterball it is then.

On 31/12/2016 at 5:05 PM, fmsch24 said:

I'm optimistic we can win, even though our record at White Hart Lane isn't a stellar one, the mentality of this Chelsea team is different than the previous teams, plus Liverpool won against City and they'll probably win against Sunderland. the January period is going to be a difficult one, after facing Liverpool at Anfield, we'll face Arsenal at the bridge, if we manage to get some favorable results during this period we will be overwhelming favorites for the title, Come On You Blues!

This is the real game for the EPL, Liverpool and City loss point. I hope win this game

We dont know Alonsos injured. All we have seen is him getting ankle treatment. All players gave muscke treatment each week, most days.

We just need to go out and score 1st.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

We dont know Alonsos injured. All we have seen is him getting ankle treatment. All players gave muscke treatment each week, most days.

We just need to go out and score 1st.

Yes but it was on the ankle he injured and used the sad face emojis! we shall wait and see! fingers crossed he is ok

Mauricio Pochettino believes everyone will be behind Tottenham when they play Chelsea

Pochettino is a tosser hope we beat the cunts 

He is. But he is stupid too. He put all the pressure on his team because apparently the footballing world is waiting on us to finally lose so good luck with that, Poch. You and your team full of chokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, if we win this game, I'm going to go ballistic. However, I'm a bit worried. They will step up for this game, and kick the shit out of every single Chelsea player just for the sake of it. It will be a very tough game. I know we can win, but I'll be satisfied with a draw if it comes down to it.

They are still mad about this:

So yeah, it will be a difficult game. But still, we can even afford losing, since we'll still be 5 points clear. United have 39 points now too. If they don't win this, they might soon be out of the top 5. The pressure's on them.

We have a smart manager, a better team and we will show up definitely. Costa's back and he seems hungry for more goals. Hazard is in a great form. Pedro is back. Kante and Matic will be starting too. About the defence, I think it's good that the lads made mistakes against Stoke (specially since we won that game eventually), because that way Conte knows that he needs to work on some things and I am sure they will be back at their best for this match.

I am a little nervous, of course, but it's normal to be like that before a derby, isn't it? Yet, I can't wait for this game. Come on!

If Alonso is out i wouldnt put Azpi there, the 3 of Cahill Luiz and Azpi has been crucial. If he goes Pedro on the lwb i can see Ivanovic coming in for Moses as the more defensive wb. 

Praying for a win

IF we put Iva in as CB we are fucked! TRhats both Cahill and him both slow as shit with Iva getting lost on a 1 way street.

Please you footballing gods make Alonso fit!

Some guys  are clearly overrating this Tottenham side as if they are some Barca or Madrid.They lost to piss poor Man Utd side.Their side is full of average players and punching above their weights.Not even one world class player is in their team.Coming to the game  Fabregas should not be in the side if he has to play in 2 man midfield.Hope we maintain  our composure during their pressing in 1st half and maintain possession.Cahill should limit his defensive mistakes.Matic should start the game.

Conte just said Alonso was fit to play, same with luiz although he is still struggling from the aguero challenge.

Pedro and Matic back in for me. Going to be a fast physical game against a hated rival. My stance is always the same against the top 6 teams away, any points tomorrow and I will be happy. If we get 3 ill be absolutely buzzing, if we get 1 ill be very happy especially with Liverpool dropping points. I am not any more worried about tottenham than I would be away at ManU, City, Arsenal or Liverpool. Costa LOVES this type of game and he is in the best form of anyone on the field. Pedro and hazard buzzing around will free up some space for him. Nervous for a big game but excited!

• Jase locked this topic