Height: 1,80 m

Nationality:Germany

Date of birth: Mar 6, 1996

Contract until:30.06.2020

http://readchelsea.com/2016/12/23/10-players-chelsea-sign-january/?index=10

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Timo Werner »

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

TIMO WERNER has rejected a contract extension with RB Leipzig, handing a big boost to Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/682052/Man-Utd-Liverpool-Chelsea-Timo-Werner-transfer-news-Leipzig-Premier-League-contract-update/amp

14 hours ago, the wes said:

TIMO WERNER has rejected a contract extension with RB Leipzig, handing a big boost to Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/682052/Man-Utd-Liverpool-Chelsea-Timo-Werner-transfer-news-Leipzig-Premier-League-contract-update/amp

Would be an excellent signing imo. Wouldn't be surprised if Bayern snap him up eventually though. Lewa is in his 30s and Werner is a totally different style of striker. 

• 9 months later...

I reckon we should be looking into signing this guy.  think he might be great for us.

Been reading up on him and seems RM really wanted him but  ZZ wouldn't sign him because he suffers with vertigo which is an ear problem which causes dizziness if subjected to loud noises!!

Look like Mou is a big fan - wouldn't like to see him in Mancland.

Good Write up on him

ESDF Analysis

https://www.esdfanalysis.com/player-analysis/timo-werner-2/

Werner.thumb.jpg.9da8fedcb39a83253b77cb332a95e763.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Liverpool could land Timo Werner for £36million

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/332478-liverpool-fc-transfers-timo-werner

Liverpool are poised to move for Timo Werner if he rejects RB Leipzig's latest contract offer and could land him for a cut-price fee, according to reports in Germany.

The 22-year-old striker is one of the hottest talents in the Bundesliga and has already netted 11 times in the league this season – only Paco Alcacer and Luka Jovic have netted more.

Leipzig are desperate to keep the Germany international, but he has so far stalled on signing a new contract with his current deal expiring in 2020.

According to Bild, Werner is hesitating and believes he is ready to make the next step in his career, with Leipzig only fourth in the Bundesliga and 11 points behind leaders Dortmund.

Liverpool, who have long-held interest in Werner, are watching the developments closely and believe they could land the forward for just £36m if he refuses to renew.

Leipzig would likely need to cash in on Werner rather than risk losing him for nothing, while they would rather sell to a foreign side than domestic rivals Bayern Munich.

The German champions have also been watching Werner extensively, while he previously said they are ‘in the picture’ if he ever leaves Leipzig.

Werner has also made no secret of the fact he would like to test himself in the Premier League – though unfortunately for Jurgen Klopp, his compatriot favours Old Trafford over Anfield.

‘Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history,’ Werner told FourFourTwo.

‘In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere. But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool. I’m now at a point where at some stage in the future I’d like to play in a team that wins titles.’

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/media-watch/332478-liverpool-fc-transfers-timo-werner

Liverpool are poised to move for Timo Werner if he rejects RB Leipzig's latest contract offer and could land him for a cut-price fee, according to reports in Germany.

The 22-year-old striker is one of the hottest talents in the Bundesliga and has already netted 11 times in the league this season – only Paco Alcacer and Luka Jovic have netted more.

Leipzig are desperate to keep the Germany international, but he has so far stalled on signing a new contract with his current deal expiring in 2020.

According to Bild, Werner is hesitating and believes he is ready to make the next step in his career, with Leipzig only fourth in the Bundesliga and 11 points behind leaders Dortmund.

Liverpool, who have long-held interest in Werner, are watching the developments closely and believe they could land the forward for just £36m if he refuses to renew.

Leipzig would likely need to cash in on Werner rather than risk losing him for nothing, while they would rather sell to a foreign side than domestic rivals Bayern Munich.

The German champions have also been watching Werner extensively, while he previously said they are ‘in the picture’ if he ever leaves Leipzig.

Werner has also made no secret of the fact he would like to test himself in the Premier League – though unfortunately for Jurgen Klopp, his compatriot favours Old Trafford over Anfield.

‘Manchester United and Liverpool were the teams I watched quite a lot in England. They were the two that I’m a little bit a fan of, because they have so much history,’ Werner told FourFourTwo.

‘In Liverpool it’s also their stadium and the atmosphere. But when I have to decide, I’m more Manchester United than Liverpool. I’m now at a point where at some stage in the future I’d like to play in a team that wins titles.’

See the money we are going to bid for wilson why not offer it to RB Leipzig For Werner 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

See the money we are going to bid for wilson why not offer it to RB Leipzig For Werner 

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

Because we're too dumb to spend our money on anywhere else other than Serie A. Ever since we got Conte as our manager 3 years, we have been frustratingly linked with too many Serie A players! :doh: Rarely linked with players from the Bundesliga or La Liga.

• 2 weeks later...

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

if we cant get Icardi or Dybala, he is next on the list, then Jovic, then fuck knows