Captain Ahmed
Followers 0

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have lost that African power we used to have, by the sounds of it Kessie would bring it back. And his name is similar to Essien. Sign him up!

I have seen too many "next Yaya Toure" flops like Mvila, Song or Kondogbia to make a judgement on Kessie after just one good season.

I only follow a few teams in Serie A, so I cant really say much about the quality of Kessie.  However, one of the more upvoted threads (and in my opinion a quality read) over on the CFC section on

Posted Images

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Yeah but many players have said something similar in the past and never happens. Wasn't Shaw a Chelsea fan?

The players are smart, even though they like a team they will look at the location, pay and probability of winning title. Chelsea offer all 3. 

• Like 1

£25m rejected for a kid who's played for his club 16 times? We really are becoming tight on spending aren't we lmao..

Who the hell is this kid, has he actually done enough in 16 games to justify this?

6 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

£25m rejected for a kid who's played for his club 16 times? We really are becoming tight on spending aren't we lmao..

Who the hell is this kid, has he actually done enough in 16 games to justify this?

He's wanted by many of the biggest clubs in the world so I suppose he's super talented. Honestly, as long as he is strictly a Conte target and not a board target I don't care who we sign. We all scratched our heads at Alonso but he's been very good. He was obviously a Conte signing.

Just now, Pizy said:

He's wanted by many of the biggest clubs in the world so I suppose he's super talented. Honestly, as long as he is strictly a Conte target and not a board target I don't care who we sign. We all scratched our heads at Alonso but he's been very good. He was obviously a Conte signing.

Dont get me wrong, I get it. I just find it incredible.. He's barely completed a season, I can only find information on the sole 16 he's played this season and suddenly we're having £25m rejected?! This is getting beyond ridiculous lmao. Alonso had far more experience under his belt before any sort of big move.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

From the different reports Ive read he gave the board a list of 3 names. Radja Nainggolan, Kostas Manolas and Leonard Bonucci.

So who knows what woulda happened if they happened.

http://www.givemesport.com/944445-bbc-list-reveals-the-players-antonio-conte-missed-out-on-this-summer

If Conte behind this signing not Michael Emenalo I'm all for it cause look at fantastic job conte did with pogba conte made a huge gamble with pogba something fergie was afraid to do at utd with pogba conte made pogba who he  is today that's the dearest player on the planet 🌍 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, the wes said:

If Conte behind this signing not Michael Emenalo I'm all for it cause look at fantastic job conte did with pogba conte made a huge gamble with pogba something fergie was afraid to do at utd with pogba conte made pogba who he  is today that's the dearest player on the planet 🌍 

Seriously grow up, I thought the blame anything you don't like on Emenalo was over.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Dont get me wrong, I get it. I just find it incredible.. He's barely completed a season, I can only find information on the sole 16 he's played this season and suddenly we're having £25m rejected?! This is getting beyond ridiculous lmao. Alonso had far more experience under his belt before any sort of big move.

Did you not peep the Renato Sanches transfer last January? 

Madting.

Chelsea have had a £21m offer for Atlanta midfielder Franck Kessie, 20, rejected with the Ivory Coast international valued at £34m by his club. (Guardian)

I know it's paper talk, but at least make it sound reasonable. £34m?! [emoji28]

He might have faked his age imo..

Image result for kessie u17

When he was 16 yrs old playing for U-17 tournament. His build and face seem doubtful for 16 yrs old kid.  He simply isn't good enough to start over Fabregas and Matic and will be one for future. What if he lied about his age? 

1 hour ago, dkim2 said:

When he was 16 yrs old playing for U-17 tournament. His build and face seem doubtful for 16 yrs old kid.  He simply isn't good enough to start over Fabregas and Matic and will be one for future. What if he lied about his age? 

Not so sure. 

Look, here's Lukaku in under 13 tournament 

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvxIKhGyGXHO-P0VQ_ygcJleEtPowT0_GvlbRnYuagK3ZKGTHY

And Lukaku was born in Belgium, he cannot be age cheat.

10 hours ago, dkim2 said:

He looks very old in this picture 

Screenshot_20161230-173050.png