• Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Mourinho is a legend of the club, and I really don't want to be on bad terms with him.  But, he needed to just walk off the pitch at the end instead of complaining to Conte.  Conte is emotional, that's who he is and how he acts.  Jose should have just left it alone and gone about his business.  The easiest way to stop Conte from being fired up on the sidelines is to not lose 4-0.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Mourinho is a legend of the club, and I really don't want to be on bad terms with him.  But, he needed to just walk off the pitch at the end instead of complaining to Conte.  Conte is emotional, that's who he is and how he acts.  Jose should have just left it alone and gone about his business.  The easiest way to stop Conte from being fired up on the sidelines is to not lose 4-0.

dont you get it?

Mourinho is doing one of the things he does best after a bad team display by doing or saying something that deflects talk away 

2 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

dont you get it?

Mourinho is doing one of the things he does best after a bad team display by doing or saying something that deflects talk away 

I get it.  I'm just disappointed with his choice of target.  He's an important part of the Club's recent history, but the divorce won't stay amicable with the fans if he attacks our current manager.  He should have gone for one of his usual targets.  FA, refs, whatever. 

I'm so glad that finally we found our winning formation, almost without dents, every player are somehow freed to show and gives their best in their right positions. We are good in both attack and defense. I hope this performance continues and we'll eventually get our revenge to Assenal and Loserpool. We are on the line to reclaim our Throne!

And what a sweet present for big boss Abramovich who turns 50 on this 24th October 2016! Happy birthday boss! :yay:

GET IN CHELSEA!! :getin:

P.s. for mr Mourinho : 

30 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

dont you get it?

I will say though, at least he had the presence of mind to not blame the result on our lack of mid-week matches.  That's kind of his fault too....

7 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Just one thing - if it wasn't for the stupid 2-2 draw at Swansea, we would top of the league now. Says a lot, considering it took us some games to actually change things and getting adapted to it. Keep going and growing!

you can say this for every club in the top 5.

9 hours ago, DYC. said:

Personally, I'm so bored by the whole subject of Mourinho and it's been that way for a long time. But this is hilarious. Conte asking/demanding the crowd to make noise has absolutely nothing to do with Mourinho. Chelsea produced something special and it deserved great praise so Conte was right.

Typical of Mourinho to make it about him. One of the reasons I never warmed to Mourinho. Him winning titles with Chelsea doesn't change that. Maybe those who loved and worshipped him so much can now understand how a Chelsea fan couldn't love Mourinho.

I am a Chelsea fan and I understand no such thing.

I also do not understand why the anti Jose brigade is so grotesquely over represented on this forum. Jose is, and will remain, a Chelsea legend. If that irks anyone, then they deserve to be irked.

Great game ... Was skeptical of the 3 in the back against United but was proved wrong. After every game, the highlights/talking points/blame/credit would mainly be around the likes of Costa, Hazard, Terry/Cahill, Courtois, Matic but in this formation we cannot forget the contribution from the likes of Moses, Azpi, Kante, Pedro ... I believe this is a formation which demands the team to move into offensive mode and defensive mode in sync ... which is what has been the highlight yesterday (and more importantly we are building towards that synchronization) , every man knew his job and executed it to perfection. 

More happy to see that we beat ... sorry demolish the team which for me was destined to win the title. Still jumping in joy!!! :)

Imagine we do this to Man Utd at Old Trafford on Saturday 15 April 2017.

https://www.premierleague.com/match/14362

same Lineup and same formation and destroy and humiliate them at the ground.

I WON'T BE SHOCKED IF BY THEN JOSE MOURINHO IS SACKED BY MAN UTD.

5 hours ago, Rhino's Skin said:

dont you get it?

Conte hinted as much in his post match presser. Journos kept asking about it, he was having none of it and told not to be distracted by this and focus on their fantastic display. Then they did.

Massive win! A great overall performance and I think everyone in our team had a great game. One thing I observed is how much confidence Conte has instilled in all our players after last season's slump. Everyone is looking motivated, hungry and focused in contrast to Jose's deflated Man Utd. 

There are still some things we can improve on I feel but if we back Conte in the transfer market then we sure can become one of Europe's most feared teams.

Jose in shock deflection tactic after another team and manager rinse him out and embarrass him.

Finest of the fine performances from us, from start to finish and we never looked out of control here. The formation/system looks and suits us so well. The balance Alonso gives and the way Moses is playing is so easy on the eye.

Fabulous weekend after all the other results.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I am a Chelsea fan and I understand no such thing.

I also do not understand why the anti Jose brigade is so grotesquely over represented on this forum. Jose is, and will remain, a Chelsea legend. If that irks anyone, then they deserve to be irked.

Chelsea legend or not, watching a Mourinho-led team get hammered will always be satisfying. 

Unfortunately for him, Mourinho's antics don't work anymore. And they won't ever work again. 

Chit chat can only deflect attention from your flaws for so long. The man has only won two relevant trophies since 2010: Primera and Premier League. There are a lot of other managers who did better than him during this period, even if he only managed great clubs. Also, he was fired under bad terms by both Real Madrid and Chelsea. Now United are worse under him than they were under Van Gaal or Moyes. He lives in the past, he's old news. I will always respect what he did here, but let's be honest, his PR machine did him more good than his results since 2010. 

I don't even care what he says or does anymore. He's not relevant. I'd rather listen to Klopp, Poch or even Wenger.

57 minutes ago, Styles said:

Why did the special twat say all of our goals were counterattack? Not a single goal was scored on the counter.

He wanted to give the impression that they took insane risks and got punished for their ambition. That was not the case, Lingard and Rashford were playing fullbacks while losing.