• Matic
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

I remember Conte saying he is choosing players based on their form. If you are bad, you don't play. Then what the fuck are Ivanovic, Matic, Oscar and co. doing in the starting eleven and playing almost the full game? We don't want another Mourinho ffs.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put simply Ivanovic and Cahill lost the game for us today. Willian and Oscar were both poor and did nothing worth mentioning. All four should be benched next game.

This club and Conte needs to stop with the 'invincibles' mentally already.

Headless chickens all of them, starting with the clueless manager, always waiting too long to make changes, 2 games in a row it has cost us, the same problems remain, you reap what you sow. Hazard can fark off, Ivanovic and Cahill leave please, William and Oscar can fark off too, what is Luiz doing here again? Zouma and Terry come back please, Alonso, Fabregas and Moses to start next game, this is embarassing at most, congrats Liverpool.

I am sick and tired of Willian, Oscar, Matic and Ivanovic starting every week. Bunch of morons really who have all been woeful for a while and are still automatic starters. If you feel bad imagine how bad Fabregas feels if he can't get a start amidst this shower of shit. 

1 minute ago, ElCholo said:

Conte is a fraud. There was no tactical genius at the touchline, only a schoolboy sleeping and doing shit all. 

He was tactically outclassed by Klopp who isn't a tactical genius either. What will Conte do against the Guardiolas and Mourinhos?

I don't know why but I laughed really hard after reading that.

Team struggles for passing, Kante has to step up and try to be a playmaker and you have one of the best passers in the game on the bench. And you give him 8 minutes.

This L ENTIRELY on our manager unfortunately. Keeps subbing the same players every game (thank goodness the right players) but doesn't want to drop them. What is that ?

Fucks sake, get a grip

We didn't lose 6-0. Everything else being the same, a freak strike from Henderson separated the two teams. The way you are all talking, we were laughed off the pitch.

We weren't going to get a new manager and instantly challenge for the title. The early wins really inflated some expectations for this team, but Conte isn't going to just come in and flip a switch that makes us a title contender. He's working things out, the players are working things out.

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I remember Conte saying he is choosing players based on their form. If you are bad, you don't play. Then what the fuck are Ivanovic, Matic, Oscar and co. doing in the starting eleven and playing almost the full game? We don't want another Mourinho ffs.

well I agree with the top, but if we wanted a Mourinho we had the Special one, he had 1 bad season and look what he's done, yes he's done shit in the UEFA but it's just one match :). We've been shit since last season.

I can't remember a time when Oscar was a first division player.
Iva >= three years ago, ok. He was Europe's no 1. Now ?
We failed with these man last year by 100%. This year by 50% maybe.

8 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

How can the players look so tired given their week off? 

And Conte got his tactics alllll wrong tonight. All wrong. 

Needed more transfers in and need a manager at least willing to venture with young players if the senior players aren't working. 

What is strange about the tactics  and selection from Conte so far is that he hasn't even ventured to use a traditional trident or two striker system when things aren't going well on the attack.

Batshuayi could have changed the match against two Liverpool centre backs who've barely played with one another under any kind of pressure.

If it's not working from CM, fullback and up front, change it FFS.

Just now, kmk108 said:

Fucks sake, get a grip

We didn't lose 6-0. Everything else being the same, a freak strike from Henderson separated the two teams. The way you are all talking, we were laughed off the pitch.

We weren't going to get a new manager and instantly challenge for the title. The early wins really inflated some expectations for this team, but Conte isn't going to just come in and flip a switch that makes us a title contender. He's working things out, the players are working things out.

the result isn't the problem.

they fucking dominate us at our home with poor mediocre players!

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

Fucks sake, get a grip

God bless you. You must have buttons for eyes if you don't think we were laughed off the pitch the first half. 

On the game: good second half - worst after the substitutions.

Disgraceful first half though - there is no excuse for that kind of display. However, we don't have to concede 2 goals every time we play poorly.

Either the team is great and then Conte is not good enough by employing his so italian and defensive tactics, or the team is weak and conte is going to be a genius if he gets top4. Remember that the club signed Conte knowing how he plays....

I personally don't think it had that much to do with tactics as the players were just not working hard enough off the ball and that directly affected passing - more difficult to pass when no one is close to receive the pass.

Our squad may not be worse than Liverpool's (I think it is), but it is certainly not better. Coutinho is also in a far better moment than Hazard, which makes us a bit predictable atm as he is our only player with creativity and flair in the squad - notice that this is not detrimental to the other players as they don't build the squad do they? Oscar and WIllian are little workhorses, and it's not their fault the club built the team around them both; for me it's too much of the same thing.

We missed hazard in the second half though. The team was better, passing better, but hazard was average... so he had another poor game in my book. His crosses/passes into the box were pretty bad. Most of the time they they didn't even clear the first man. Aside from the flick to matic, can't really remember anything remarkable he did.

BTW, Ivanovic is currently in the unplayable category (Mikel has been there for years).

I just don't understand how a player with the ability to be the best player in the world like Hazard just has such a weak mentality. He just looks like he gives up if something doesn't come off for him. Goes into a shell. He should be looking to attack and assert himself but just doesn't. Really, really frustrating.

And if this wasn't the game where Conte realizes how terrible Ivanovic is I will rage. He's got cement boots. Ball watches and gets caught out time and time again. He was dreadful.

1 minute ago, kmk108 said:

Fucks sake, get a grip

Agree completely... Who would have thought that Henderson out of all scores with that kind of freak shot!