Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Marco Verratti


Unionjack
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

My wishlist to Santa

Marco Verratti

Image result for verratti

I know its going to be bloody hard specially with Ibra pushing Mou to put £80 mill out for him and RM after him too but I think we should be getting everyone we can on the case to grab him now.

I would love to give a Chalobah/N'Golo partnership a good try  but I get a semi imagining him paired up with N'Golo for us.

Remember him from a couple years back -

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RM can't get him due to the transfer ban. I think the battle for Verratti will be between CFC, ManUnited, Barcelona and Bayern. The one advantage we've got is Antonio Conte and his relationship with Verratti. I hope that Conte understands how important signing this could be for the future of this club. He needs to do everything in his power to make this happen. The club can't get Griezmann either due to the transfer ban so Verratti should definitely be the #1 target next summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

RM can't get him due to the transfer ban. I think the battle for Verratti will be between CFC, ManUnited, Barcelona and Bayern. The one advantage we've got is Antonio Conte and his relationship with Verratti. I hope that Conte understands how important signing this could be for the future of this club. He needs to do everything in his power to make this happen. The club can't get Griezmann either due to the transfer ban so Verratti should definitely be the #1 target next summer.

juventus are DEF in with a shout!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

juventus are DEF in with a shout!

I guess it depends what on Verratti wants. He's been playing in one team league for the past years, does he really want to do that all over again? If the answers is no, that also cancels out Bayern.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Verratti, Vidal and Modric are the best midfielders in the world imo. This guy would be 'the dream' for us. He is the present and the future of midfielders. Absolute gem. 

Could you imagine a midfield of Kante-Verratti-Nainggolan? As good as if not better than Essien-Makelele-Lampard imo. And that's pretty fucking good.

Who knows, maybe we can dream. Maybe the Nike deal and the Conte effect will help us a lot in pulling this miracle off. This is also type of signing that makes your best players stay(Hazard).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.09.2016 at 8:09 AM, Hybrid Angel said:

Verratti, Vidal and Modric are the best midfielders in the world imo. This guy would be 'the dream' for us. He is the present and the future of midfielders. Absolute gem. 

Could you imagine a midfield of Kante-Verratti-Nainggolan? As good as if not better than Essien-Makelele-Lampard imo. And that's pretty fucking good.

Who knows, maybe we can dream. Maybe the Nike deal and the Conte effect will help us a lot in pulling this miracle off. This is also type of signing that makes your best players stay(Hazard).

Man, I'm dreaming about that midfield. Veratti apart from being awesome is also wise investment for whatever money as he's just 24. Nainggolan is older, 29 next year but I can imagine him being like-for-like replacement for Matic who is the same age. Conte tries to play Matic in the role where Nainggolan thrives.

We need top4 and it's doable. No Champions League, no chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

can't understand the hype around this guy...

Young midfielder capable of dominating a game, high workrate, isn't afraid to make a tackle, good passing, under-25 years of age

I can see where the hype comes from...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats special about Verratti?

The man can pick a pass like Cesc or run half the pitch to throw his body on the line and tackle the opponent. 

But he doesnt do elasticos so yeah...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I think I would explode if we pulled this off. 

Actually having hope the club can sign top players because 'we're Chelsea' even though reality says something different. I feel like a Liverpool supporter. Verratti is never joining. But it's nice to fantasise at times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Actually having hope the club can sign top players because 'we're Chelsea' even though reality says something different. I feel like a Liverpool supporter. Verratti is never joining. But it's nice to fantasise at times.

There will be always players like Dahoud, Inaki Williams, Sidibe etc if we cant land the very best.

As long we dont settle for mediocre players...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think his future is in PSG/Juve/Barcelona/Real, cant see him anywhere else for the next 2-3 seasons. He said he would want to play in Italy again and if he'll have a big season you could see Real moving for him.

Our fantasy for next summer should be Vidal wanting to reunite with Conte, as long as we finish top 4 of course..I feel like he could be a superstar in PL.There are also Isco, Saul, Thiago, Nainggolan, who could might be available, depends on what happens this season. I think we should look for 2-3 players coming for the 4-1-4-1, because Matic, Cesc, Oscar and Willian cant make those positions their own for now. If Alonso, Zouma and Luiz are proving to be good enough this season, and Christensen coming back, we could focus on the midfield. I would love to see this for example:

------------Kante-------------

Willian-Isco-Vidal-Hazard

------------Costa-------------
 

Shouldnt cost too much, and you get a completely different team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...