Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I corrected this for you

He has scored one goal, the same amount Emerson has while playing a lot less minutes and spending a lot less time attempting to poach in the box. 

He is terrible in both ends. I have seen enough of Emerson to know he has some abilities to resemble a worthwhile player on the pitch, and some concern. At this point he should get an opportunity by default, because exhebit A is terrible proven time after time. If there is a time to try something for the sake something we are reaching that point.

there has to be something behind the pitch, maybe Emerson doesn’t show the right attitude in training and comes in late or whatever. 

18 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I corrected this for you

What can you do, the manager wanted to get a batter LB and the club gave him Alonso. Don't you remember he came as last minute buy? 

Can't fault the manager when the board does not show ambition. 

I remember Conte wanting to get an upgrade with Alex Sandro but board didn't do much. 

Again can't do much when the board does not show ambition. Manager got to work with what he has. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

What can you do, the manager wanted to get a batter LB and the club gave him Alonso. Don't you remember he came as last minute buy? 

Can't fault the manager when the board does not show ambition. 

I remember Conte wanting to get an upgrade with Alex Sandro but board didn't do much. 

Again can't do much when the board does not show ambition. Manager got to work with what he has. 

I dont know what is going behind Sarri-Alonso-Emerson relationship, BUT if Sarri was rational and wise manager, he would play CHO ahead of Willian. No ifs, no maybes. He would throw him out and play him because CHO has drive, ambition and talent while Willian has been complete crap for weeks. 

But he doesnt. He has his boys on the pitch who are undroppable. 

So yeah I dont believe this Emerson is worse than Alonso crap. He just plays Alonso like Mou played Iva.

Chelsea must use Arsenal defeat as motivation – Marcos Alonso

http://sport.bt.com/news/chelsea-must-use-arsenal-defeat-as-motivation-marcos-alonso-S11364328434722

This guy is a joke ,don't want to waste any expletives on him any more!

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea must use Arsenal defeat as motivation – Marcos Alonso

http://sport.bt.com/news/chelsea-must-use-arsenal-defeat-as-motivation-marcos-alonso-S11364328434722

This guy is a joke ,don't want to waste any expletives on him any more!

Fuck me thats rich!

I wonder if ANY of the lads have the bollox to stand up in the dressing room and say Sarri is right! We'be got no fighting spirit!

Stealing a living this bloke, preaches about consistency etc, he can't be consistent himself and produces shite week in and week out.

He's not the only one but he's nowhere near good enough, not only that he is very fortunate to playing at club as big as us.

17 minutes ago, gdlk said:

From Ashley Cole to Alonso... We regressed into all positions except Hazards one comparing old Chelsea which smashed everyone 

And peeps moaned about Felipe Loouis! I'd kill for him right now!

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Stealing a living this bloke, preaches about consistency etc, he can't be consistent himself and produces shite week in and week out.

He's not the only one but he's nowhere near good enough, not only that he is very fortunate to playing at club as big as us.

B.B.But he's one on the best LB's in the world if you look at the best of lists and listen to fans at every other club in Europe!

We are dead lucky to have him mate!

2ce74cc932cfbf1a251f3fc10589a862.gif

42 minutes ago, gdlk said:

From Ashley Cole to Alonso... We regressed into all positions except Hazards one comparing old Chelsea which smashed everyone 

Kante too, IF he was played at his proper position

and also Kepa over Big Nose

the rest, yes, absolutely