Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

6 minutes ago, Toli said:

Could have signed Rodriguez for an more or less equal sum, but didnt go for him. Our board seems to be completely clueless and Conte seems to know defenders only from the Serie A. Alonso is a decent player, but not Chelsea material in my opinion...

People don't seem to have a very high opinion on Rodriguez here. 

4 minutes ago, Flavio said:

This is one of the most underwhelming transfer in recent years... I've watched Bolton when he used to play for them and I remember him being average at best. I know he may have improved over the years but I really don't think he is top 4 material.

Neither were Azpilicueta or Ivanovic when we signed them. 

He was very young when he played for Bolton. He was really good at Sunderland too and Sunderland fans wanted to sign him permanently. 

I am willing to keep faith in the boy.

9 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

People don't seem to have a very high opinion on Rodriguez here. 

People either hate him or love him here. Some are saying he's near world class while others are saying he's terrible, can't defend and nobody wants him. 

8 minutes ago, Beepu said:

People either hate him or love him here. Some are saying he's near world class while others are saying he's terrible, can't defend and nobody wants him. 

Because its the Fiorentina fans that are saying we are getting rob.....

http://www.violanation.com/fiorentina-transfer-rumors-news-reports/2016/8/29/12685468/chelsea-want-to-pay-a-lot-of-money-for-marcos-alonso

21 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I was actually talking about Ricardo Rodriguez.

I'm happy too. He's pretty good. His stats when he played for Sunderland was impressive. Tall, young, defo update on Iva. Looking forward too see him in blue shirt.

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

12 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

How about Chelsea FC buy 34 year old Xabi Alonso from Bayern Munich just to take the complete piss.

You've got a gift, I was just thinking of Xabi. His facial hair is perfect, he could have been the biggest actor Spain has seen 

1 hour ago, Beepu said:

He didnt have a good season at Wolfsburg last season, but the whole team was awful, so its difficult to shine for him. Before this, he has been one of the best LBs, if not the best, in the Bundesliga. Futhermore with 24, he is still young but at the same time very experienced. Played a good European Championship too.

4 hours ago, Toli said:

Could have signed Rodriguez for an more or less equal sum, but didnt go for him. Our board seems to be completely clueless and Conte seems to know defenders only from the Serie A. Alonso is a decent player, but not Chelsea material in my opinion...

Either that or they've seen Rodriguez play.

4 minutes ago, Bir_CFC said:

My Fiorentina supporting friend is astonished at the fee. Said he's not worth that fee at all. 10m player according to him.

If Conte is going to give Hazard more freedom, you'd want a great defender behind him.

I think that's the general consensus from most Fiorentina fans I have heard.