xPetrCechx
Followers 2

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If only he was a few years younger, Conte is just the type of manager he has needed all through his career. At 25 Antonio would have had enough time to late bloomer him like he did Bonnuci, such a shame.

Chelsea and Paris Saint Germain have agreed a fee for the return of David Luiz to Stamford Bridge for around 30m (BeINPSORTS)

Chelsea and PSG have agreed a fee of £32m and personal terms have also been agreed for David Luiz. [Mail] #cfc

BREAKING: David Luiz is reported to be on his way to London on the Eurostar right now! #CFC

kehqiludlwmraa2to0nu.gif

This will be either a mastermind move or a complete disaster.

Luiz has passion no doubt, but he would need a fantastic CB next to him, much like Ramos has Pepe.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If only he was a few years younger, Conte is just the type of manager he has needed all through his career. At 25 Antonio would have had enough time to late bloomer him like he did Bonnuci, such a shame.

Bonnuci is actually INCREDIBLY similar to David. Ability and technique on the ball way above defenders level coupled with a knack for brain-farts and school-boy mistakes. Granted Bonnuci doesn't make them nearly as much as Luiz, but trust me, he makes them too! 

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Bonnuci is actually INCREDIBLY similar to David. Ability and technique on the ball way above defenders level coupled with a knack for brain-farts and school-boy mistakes. Granted Bonnuci doesn't make them nearly as much as Luiz, but trust me, he makes them too! 

I'm hoping Conte makes Luiz as good as Bonucci. 

• Jas locked this topic