Followers 2

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would be pretty hilarious if our 2nd most expensive signing ever is a player we sold a couple of years ago. :D

It's pretty crazy that even £33m would make it our 2nd most expensive signing ever. 

28 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Another caveat to add to this is the £ is not nearly as strong as it was when we sold him

Makes me think PSG would want the fee in € like Juve when they sold Pogba to United.

It's pretty crazy that even £33m would make it our 2nd most expensive signing ever. 

I think Shevchenko was a bit more expensive like £36.

No one saw that coming. I don't know if DL improved much playing in France, but it will be seen if he is disciplined enough to play under Conte.

6 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I think Shevchenko was a bit more expensive like £36.

No one saw that coming. I don't know if DL improved much playing in France, but it will be seen if he is disciplined enough to play under Conte.

Shevchenko was £30m, wasn't he? And yeah it's come out of the blue. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

4 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

Mamadou Sakho back to PSG as a replacement? Would make sense. 

Not at all, psg fans are very angry against him because he left because he said "i'm willing to play anywhere in France to prove". And he didn't want to be 3th, and psg have Silva Marquinhos;

We were all so happy to let Luiz leave a few years ago. Also, he didn't improve at all. We are gonna regret this soon. Why just not keep the money and spend 50m or so for a world class defender next summer..

• Jas locked this topic