Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Marcelo Brozovic


Unionjack
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it telling that Inter replaces him with Joao Mario ? I never focused on him even though I watched good chunk of games that he apparently played in. Seems like jack of all trades type. Conte confirmed that Chalobah and RLC are staying plus Mikel just came back, someone will be permanently in the stands. And still quantity greatly eclipses quality.

I would like a reliable option that can play in 4-3-3 alongside Kante and Cesc. Can he do that ? What's wrong with him that Inter wants to replace him ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I would like a reliable option that can play in 4-3-3 alongside Kante and Cesc

Tell me summet. Whats up with Chalobah? The lads got creativity and a proper BtoB CM,

20 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

eh guess he is an upgrade on Matic but fukin depressing how everyone were getting linked with is more average by the day.

This guy isn't a defensive central midfielder tho!! Hes either a CM or RAM. And we got both those positions covered fine. And a few others to boot trhat we wouldn't miss if they didn't turn up for work.

Both Moses and Ciadrado give us great offensive options. Both are agressive going forwards,good crossers,like getting behind defenders and dont cut in way to early. Chalobah,N'Golo,Cescy got CM covered with Matic  as another option. Oscar if we only play him every 2 or 3 games for 1/2 the game and RLC if we really need to. Yeah OK Mikel for those who like him.

So unless we get a TOP upgrade I dont see the need until next season when we are in Europe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This move would make sense if we get James and sell Cesc. James and Willian cover RW, Oscar and Brozovic (as a poor man's Cesc) covers CM. Haven't seen much of him but the fact he's a Croatian central midfielder already sounds amazing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

This move would make sense if we get James and sell Cesc. James and Willian cover RW, Oscar and Brozovic (as a poor man's Cesc) covers CM. Haven't seen much of him but the fact he's a Croatian central midfielder already sounds amazing.

Well no, he is more inconsistent than Oscar. And arguably Oscar is better than him in every aspect. Would rather keep the brazillian at b2b, than play him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Well no, he is more inconsistent than Oscar. And arguably Oscar is better than him in every aspect. Would rather keep the brazillian at b2b, than play him.

Well at first he'd only be a backup for Oscar. He' certainly good enough for that role, isn't he? And he's still young so maybe Conte improve his consistency.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Well at first he'd only be a backup for Oscar. He' certainly good enough for that role, isn't he? And he's still young so maybe Conte improve his consistency.

How bad do you have to be, to be only a back up to Oscar?

There are certain categories of player just not worth going to the market for. A backup for a player who is already not good enough to be a starter is surely among those. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it weren't depressing this would actually be funny. 25m? REALLY??!

There is NO PLAYER at Inter who would in any shape or form improve Chelsea. 

They only had two decent players but they sold Kovacic to Real and Hernanez to Juventus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

If it weren't depressing this would actually be funny. 25m? REALLY??!

There is NO PLAYER at Inter who would in any shape or form improve Chelsea. 

They only had two decent players but they sold Kovacic to Real and Hernanez to Juventus. 

Icardi maybe? If we had a need for GK I think Handanovic would be decent

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...