Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea is the most hated club in england

Followers 0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Better when we were the most hated in the 80s.

Our fans were mental and banned from away games

That was great. EVERYBODY hated us then and nothings changed and I couldn't give a toss.

Used to be when peeps came to the Bridge they would talk with London accents so they didn't stand out.

Its like night and day comparing now to then.

They used to hate us purely because of the supporters. Now its a much wider hatred combined with jealousy

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

That was great. EVERYBODY hated us then and nothings changed and I couldn't give a toss.

Used to be when peeps came to the Bridge they would talk with London accents so they didn't stand out.

Its like night and day comparing now to then.

They used to hate us purely because of the supporters. Now its a much wider hatred combined with jealousy

Wish I still had my ''You Cant Ban a Chelsea Fan'' T shirt :cig:

The recent jealousy/hatred started when Abramovich bought the club, and we went on that mad player shopping spree. Then a new load of fans suddenly appeared -hence the opposition chants ''Where were you when you were Shit ?''. Fans come and go, and we only got 6-7000 at the Bridge for a while when we were shit. Similarly today they are fickle, just look at how the traffic drifted away from this site as last season imploded.

31 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Similarly today they are fickle, just look at how the traffic drifted away from this site as last season imploded.

I was born into a Chelsea supporting family, and have supported Chelsea for the better part of 28 years, and I drifted away from this site last season as well. Simply put the football was dire and the last thing I wanted to do after a poor result was come on here to read a bunch of negativity.

2 hours ago, nofacej said:

I was born into a Chelsea supporting family, and have supported Chelsea for the better part of 28 years, and I drifted away from this site last season as well. Simply put the football was dire and the last thing I wanted to do after a poor result was come on here to read a bunch of negativity.

That's it, it was difficult to put a positive spin on it. There were some who, I swear, either because of a love only for one or two players, just came on to slag off others and enjoyed sticking the knife in.

Don't take anything from such polls as they take absolutely no statistical rules or criteria in consideration before selecting a representative sample.

You can't just ask people who tuned on BBC in the last 2 days what they think of Cameron, too random to take any conclusions.

Besides, I don't think we need a poll to know how much we're hated :D 

20 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Wish I still had my ''You Cant Ban a Chelsea Fan'' T shirt :cig:

The recent jealousy/hatred started when Abramovich bought the club, and we went on that mad player shopping spree. Then a new load of fans suddenly appeared -hence the opposition chants ''Where were you when you were Shit ?''. Fans come and go, and we only got 6-7000 at the Bridge for a while when we were shit. Similarly today they are fickle, just look at how the traffic drifted away from this site as last season imploded.

Hah ,this club ain't for the faint of heart!

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

I suppose most of the hate started with abramovich buying the club, although I am aware that back in 80's it was mostly because of the supporters. A shame I'm this young, I would have loved to see Chelsea play pre-abramovich.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Chelsea are London’s ‘top team’ – William Gallas rubbishes Wenger’s Arsenal claim

http://www.squawka.com/news/william-gallas-claims-chelsea-are-londons-top-team-in-response-to-arsenal-boss-arsene-wenger/927260

I Didn't  know where to put this link cause the gallas topic is closed 

• 1 month later...

Whether such polls are true or not, who cares. I've heard every insult under the sun from rival supporters such as "you bought your titles", "you were nothing before Roman/Mourinho", BLAH BLAH BLAH!

End of the day, the people saying this haven't seen their side win a trophy in years. So be that as it may :)