N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Kante is a better role model and person than Pogba will ever be.

Kante childhood and harder growing up life, is why he has a better personality.

I love Kante so much.

Kante is my type of person, I like to be friends with.

Kante, Kurt Zouma and Bakayoko are my type of Black footballers I would love to have as Friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe this thread has fallen into the second page!

Was excellent against Atletico, his passing is improving and that one run in the second half where he held off 2-3 players was brilliant. Still early days but it does look like he can do it in the Champions League.

Think I said it after the Stoke game that he's been adventuring further and further forward more in these first few matches than I've ever seen him in the last two seasons combined. Clear that Conte and his coaching staff are working so well with him and encrouraging him to add more to his game. He's a genuine box to box beast.

Imagine how our midfield will look once Bakayoko also improves like this! Add in the magic of Cesc and we'll have ourselves a midfield that can compete with anyone. Still a way to go but we'll get there.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think I said it after the Stoke game that he's been adventuring further and further forward more in these first few matches than I've ever seen him in the last two seasons combined.

Having the stamina and energy certainly helps and when we play a 3-man midfield, like we did at Atletico, he certainly has more license to go forward and do damage.

Like Ramires in the past, he was used occassionally as a right winger to try and slow down Filipe Luis who is generally a major outlet at left back for them. I rarely saw Luis in this game. Kante is such a  dynamic player. Of course he's twice the player Ramires is.

30 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Like Ramires in the past, he was used occassionally as a right winger to try and slow down Filipe Luis who is generally a major outlet at left back for them. I rarely saw Luis in this game. Kante is such a  dynamic player. Of course he's twice the player Ramires is.

Always say Kante is Ramires with a proper football brain. 

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Can't believe this thread has fallen into the second page!

Was excellent against Atletico, his passing is improving and that one run in the second half where he held off 2-3 players was brilliant. Still early days but it does look like he can do it in the Champions League.

THIS! THIS!! THIS!!!

16 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Always say Kante is Ramires with a proper football brain. 

And technique? :)

while I think Baka is a bit more pedestrian (technique wise) from what I expected, Kante is indeed a top top midfielder - doesn't matter which league or competition.

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Love for dropping our vid on TC bro. 

From the website, to the podcast, and player comps on twitter. Loving the growth you & Zach are having with BTL in such a short time span. 

Love the signing of ScoutNationHD, cause I know his comps rarely get taken down. 

Wishing you guys continued success, man. 🙏