Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Speaking of Kante, his replacement at Leicester, Ahmed Musa scored a brilliant brace against Barca earlier today.

If they Leicester had the two of them together this season, it wouldn't have been unrealistic for them to successfully defend their title.

Musa is a striker. Nampalys Mendy is Kante's replacement.

• Like 2

Very impressed. So strong for a little guy and has some great composure on the ball. Reminds me of Makelele mixed in with Essien. Class signing!!

• Like 1

What a signing! The team seemed to lift its performance after his arrival. I like how Kante fills our defenders with confidence and our attackers with encouragement to attack freely. His interceptions are intelligent and accurate. Always finds a player after tackling. Missed a player of his ilk since some time. Quote me on this: Kante will be signing of the season. Forza Kante!

• Like 1

With another CB, a fit Happy together with Chalobah Chelsea can get back to that strong spine we are known for.

I know it was 20 minutes but I had Bison/Makele flashbacks

7 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Speaking of Kante, his replacement at Leicester, Ahmed Musa scored a brilliant brace against Barca earlier today.

If they Leicester had the two of them together this season, it wouldn't have been unrealistic for them to successfully defend their title.

Erm... :carlo:

• Like 2
With another CB, a fit Happy together with Chalobah Chelsea can get back to that strong spine we are known for.

I know it was 20 minutes but I had Bison/Makele flashbacks

I'm dare to say Kante might be an upgraded version of Makelele but while I rate Chalobah highly I don't think he reaches Essien's level yet, might never will, I certainly hope he can though.

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

I'm dare to say Kante might be an upgraded version of Makelele but while I rate Chalobah highly I don't think he reaches Essien's level yet, might never will, I certainly hope he can though.

No of course not. I was refering those to N'Golo.

Nath tho has been a nice little realization and its good for him and us that Conte is giving him this chance and I just think him and N'Golo will be a good team..

I missed  almost all of the 2nd half going on a quest to get my electric turned on so didnt see it till this morning. But N'Golo is a sure game changer.

There were times thru that 2nd half that I really loved what I saw.

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Leicesters chief scout said at the end of last season 'we always play three in midfield, Drinkwater in the middle with Kante either side'. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

Leicesters chief scout said at the end of last season 'we always play three in midfield, Drinkwater in the middle with Kante either side'. 

Sounds dody I know but the guy excites me.

Now if i could get just excited about our defence I'd go into this season feeling we could beat anyone.