N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

On 06/02/2017 at 5:31 AM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We have a manager that understands. I feel very relieved that these are the sorts of things he's looking to improve in the squad. 

He also said in that interview

First, Conte talked a bit more about the sideline incident with assistant coach Angelo Alessio, who was the “victim” of the rant about Chelsea poor corner defending.

“When I see something that isn’t going right, I am capable of murdering anyone!” [laugh]

“I was angry because Kante was supposed to track back in place of Moses, who had gone into the box to mark the sixth Arsenal man on the corner. He didn’t do that and I took it out on Alessio. He’s been my right hand man and thus, unfortunately, my victim for many years.”

“He’s a really good lad, always helping his teammates. He’s been a great buy, though he’s often tired by the time he gets to the goal. He’s still young and can improve.”

I love Cescy and hes always been one of my fave players but hes taken a little dig about the wee baldy man this week.

“Today it’s more difficult for the more talented players to succeed,” he told Chelsea TV.

“To be a football player today... if you are very strong or you run a lot or stuff like that it’s easier.“Everyday you see less talent and more power and players running around.”

I think the lads been amazing for us and I can see him getting the POTY award over Ibra

Henry on Kante

‘For me the most consistent French player is N’Golo Kante. I think he is the guy who has surprised everyone in France. He is just outstanding. He is the first guy who stops everything and he is the guy also who starts the counter-attack.’ – Thierry Henry

nice read, i think he deserves to win PFA player of the year, he has been immense and very consistent week in week out

http://www.espnfc.us/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3056825/chelseas-ngolo-kante-should-be-top-contender-for-footballer-of-the-year

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

nice read, i think he deserves to win PFA player of the year, he has been immense and very consistent week in week out

http://www.espnfc.us/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3056825/chelseas-ngolo-kante-should-be-top-contender-for-footballer-of-the-year

I wasn't too chuffed about what the Don said about him and that 1 tracking back fault. He doesn't say owt when other players dont reach their normal standards for a few weeks.

On 2/4/2017 at 5:06 PM, Amblève. said:

N'Golo playing for all of us 5'7" guys :worship:

You honestly believe Kante is taller than Mata? Stats lie. The majority of our favourite footballers & actors are a couple inches shorter than what the internet says. Kanye West is 5'7; Kanye would not be towered over the way Kante is by his own players. The guy is a beautiful 5'4-5'5.

• 3 weeks later...

Makelele had this to say about Kante  “What I like about him is that he’s very generous. He plays with a smile on his face, and that’s an exceptional quality. I really hope he has a better career than mine, but he still needs that leadership.

“That doesn’t mean be a captain, but to have an aura within the team that when they look at him, they think ‘We’re going to win’ or when he speaks to them, they go ‘You’re right’. When he has that aura, he’ll be an exceptional player. That’s when he’ll become a regular for France.”

Kante is surely the best signing we've have made in recent years, and I'd put him alongside Costa as the most important player this season.

These stats illustrate how he has performed in relation to previous years, and in particular last season at Leicester, who as we all know have seriously struggled without him - http://www.thestatszone.com/articles/how-ngolo-kantés-role-has-changed-since-joining-chelsea

What a player...

Interesting how some of his defensive stats are down on last season but passing is up significantly.....he's changed his style to a degree and become even better than what he was. Probably not far aware from player of the season in the Prem.

4 hours ago, Robertoe said:

Interesting how some of his defensive stats are down on last season but passing is up significantly.....he's changed his style to a degree and become even better than what he was. Probably not far aware from player of the season in the Prem.

Hope he wins it. Ibra will probably get it though. 

The lads a fuckin star and this is well deserved! The wee baldy mans the Pride of London!

kantelfa.jpg

Chelsea's N'Golo Kante crowned Premier League Player of the Year at 2017 London Football Awards

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelseas-ngolo-kante-crowned-premier-league-player-of-the-year-at-2017-london-football-awards-a3480021.html

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The lads a fuckin star and this is well deserved! The wee baldy mans the Pride of London!

kantelfa.jpg

Chelsea's N'Golo Kante crowned Premier League Player of the Year at 2017 London Football Awards

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelseas-ngolo-kante-crowned-premier-league-player-of-the-year-at-2017-london-football-awards-a3480021.html

I love this wee man he's quickly be coming a chelsea legend he may not give ya 20 goals a season but he's gives it all on the pitch for the team players like that are priceless 

16 hours ago, the wes said:

I love this wee man he's quickly be coming a chelsea legend he may not give ya 20 goals a season but he's gives it all on the pitch for the team players like that are priceless 

A la Bosingwa/Kalou