N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

So Consistent!

Its hard not to vote him MOTM every match. Voted Hazard, but I am in awe watching Kante play every week. Cant wait to see him with us in the champions league.

91% passing accuracy, most attempted and successful passes in the team, 4th highest passer in the league. He probably leads the team in interceptions and tackles too, I don't have to look at statistics to know that. Is there anything this fella can't do? What a complete beast.

You really cant help but love the little fella. However we managed it I'm fuckin elated we signed him. Look at them chuchie cheeks!

And even better it seems like HE is happy with us and he is enjoying playing with Matic.

Can you imagine our midfield with Verratti with the lads!! OMFG we woiuld own the pitch from box to box!

Kante kicking on in new mag

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/11/kante-kicking-on-in-new-mag.html

kante-kicking-on-in-new-mag.img.png

Love the guy!!

Kante boasts incredible stats for France

France’s 0-0 draw with the Ivory Coast last night may not have caught the eye for many but Chelsea fans should take note, as summer signing N’Golo Kante put in another terrific shift for his country.

The 25-year-old has been a key-part of Antonio Conte’s side this season, following on from his crucial role with France during the European Championships and his decisive part in Leicester City’s title-winning campaign last term.

Now boasting the sort of performances to warrant the claim of one of the best in the world, Kante’s performance against the Ivory Coast was superb- and statistics identified exactly how.

Kante had 102 touches during the match, completed 96.4% of his passes, made five tackles and eight interceptions.

CxVWJdAWgAAMOAV.jpg

The numbers show how he dominated the midfield for Les Bleus in a night that wasn’t too exciting and it puts the Blues man into a good position heading into this weekend’s clash with Middlesbrough.

With no international football until March, Kante will now be focused on Chelsea’s title push and the Blues face a tough test in the coming weeks with matches against Tottenham and Manchester City on the horizon.

On 11/16/2016 at 5:03 AM, Unionjack said:

With no international football until March, 

As a Dutch guy I am definitely filled with joy when I hear things like this. That's how bad our national team is at the moment. 

^ Spot on. The rightie-leftie combo is a great advantage as well (if only Matic was better with his right foot).

Matic's resurgence has been crucial. No other player in the team could form such a fine partnership. Put Oscar, Cesc or Mikel next to Kante and the strength of the collective plummets. Might sound like an exaggeration to some but I honestly believe that would be the case. Player A would be a crutch for player B. Player B would be a crutch for player C and so on.

The balance of that line of four is ideal now. The only question that remains is if they can keep this up for a full season. The past few weeks have been great but it's still a mere total of five games. And hopefully they remain fit (in light of this, adding a wingback and CM in Jan should be a top priority).