N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

1 hour ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Signing of the summer again, and hoping he's pfa player of year this year, so happy he choose us 

Which is all down to Conte who convinced him to join Chelsea. Kante was convinced by Conte's project.

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

Which is all down to Conte who convinced him to join Chelsea. Kante was convinced by Conte's project.

Shows he's an intelligent fella not looking to stay in his comfort zone :) Anybody signing for Chelsea took a huge risk, last season it was more of a "break" rather than "make" place for players to be and a player with his choice of suitors chose the most risky option.

I dont know WTF was responsible for us signing him but whatever else theyve done right or wrong this was the buy of the century. Specially for the price. I knopw Pog puts bums on seats,good for ads,selling shirts etc but hes not winning games. To me hes been MOTM the last 2 games. I couldn't be happier to sign anyone. I would like to see him teamed with Chalobah a few games to see how it goes. And I reckon pairing him with Naingollen would rule the CM.

Did you see how much all the player like him. After he scored they celebrated like they scored themselves. Just wanted to rub his head and plant a smacker on it.

I just hope he doesn't use us as a stepping stone when the 'BIG' boys come calling. I say we alter his contract bloody swift. Give him loadsa money and a £80 mill option.

16 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

It was supposed to be Radja AND Ngolo. 

Atleast, that's how I always understood it. Because the squad still needs an overhaul of CM options. 

Golo only came into the picture well after the Radja deal (pretty much) died but both would've been nice.

That depends. If the plan is to move back to a three-man midfield, then yeah. But if this two-man midfield is here to stay, then the team only needs one more midfielder (with the emergence of Chalobah).

11 hours ago, manpe said:

Shows he's an intelligent fella not looking to stay in his comfort zone :) Anybody signing for Chelsea took a huge risk, last season it was more of a "break" rather than "make" place for players to be and a player with his choice of suitors chose the most risky option.

He did the same with Leicester. Smart smart man. 

11 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

here is Kante only goal for leicester City

Ngolo Kante GOAL Leicester City Watford 1 0 England Premier League November 7,2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WaW1vbJeI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/87WaW1vbJeI

Lads got some nifty footwork eh

4 hours ago, DYC. said:

Golo only came into the picture well after the Radja deal (pretty much) died but both would've been nice.

That depends. If the plan is to move back to a three-man midfield, then yeah. But if this two-man midfield is here to stay, then the team only needs one more midfielder (with the emergence of Chalobah).

Glad to see you're liking Nate more now!

I really still cant get over how cheap we managed ro get him,

Aso I didn't know that he had met with Mou and Mou turned him down!  Its probably because he doesnt bing in advertyising endorsements and sells shirts. All he does is rule the MF

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/30/manchester-united-are-crying-out-for-a-midfielder-like-ngolo-kante-says-jamie-redknapp-6224336/

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I really still cant get over how cheap we managed ro get him,

Aso I didn't know that he had met with Mou and Mou turned him down!  Its probably because he doesnt bing in advertyising endorsements and sells shirts. All he does is rule the MF

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/30/manchester-united-are-crying-out-for-a-midfielder-like-ngolo-kante-says-jamie-redknapp-6224336/

Did Mou turn him down or did Kante turn him down? I thought Kante did... but if it was Jose then he probably thought he was too short and preferred Fellaini in his position.

17 hours ago, manpe said:

Did Mou turn him down or did Kante turn him down? I thought Kante did... but if it was Jose then he probably thought he was too short and preferred Fellaini in his position.

Yeah I remember it was Kante...or rather Kante preferring Chelsea because of Conte and his speech.

17 hours ago, manpe said:

Well my dream for a couple of years was ro team up Pog,Happy and Varane together but right now I wouldn't swap the little man for Pogba even if we did a straight swap.

Amd as theres not much chamce of Varane coming even if he did turn down Moumure, I just hope we get a good upgrade for Cahill