N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Kante is in my very humble opinion the nearest thing we have had to replacing Makalele, but with a bit of forward play thrown in. Looked awesome against Burnley and must have covered every blade of grass twice!! And when he tackles you, you know you've been tackled.

A very astute purchase.

We must find the perfect partner for him. One that brings out the very best in his game, and allows him to bring out the best in their game. A fellow player with an engine, but also the ability to give a creative spark/pass from the back.

Could Brozovic be this for him?

We must find the perfect partner for him. One that brings out the very best in his game, and allows him to bring out the best in their game. A fellow player with an engine, but also the ability to give a creative spark/pass from the back.

Could Brozovic be this for him?

Might not be a bad option, but Radja would have been the perfect acquisition.

On 28/08/2016 at 8:39 AM, Fernando said:

Kante and Naiongolan would have been awesome. 

I see what Conte is trying to do. 

Let's hope the board are not incompetent in the future. 

Look I know you are desperate to hate the club, but that is pathetic by your low standards. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I;m not say that Pogba is better but if he goes to UTD he would be backup. So he chose us. And Conte wants him :)

I;m not say that Pogba is better but if he goes to UTD he would be backup. So he chose us. And Conte wants him [emoji4]

I doubt Kante would have been a backup at United. He is the perfect Mourinho player and it seems like he desperately wanted at him in Manchester. Kante would have easily displaced Fellaini at the DM position with Pogba playing more advanced.

7 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

I;m not say that Pogba is better but if he goes to UTD he would be backup. So he chose us. And Conte wants him :)

No ways he would be a backup ... Some one mentioned he is the kind of player Jose loves ... Imagine Pogba and him in the midfield where Pogba would have the free run with Kante and Rooney covering it ... Would had been insane and more importantly their midfield would be set for the next 3-4 years ... Just glad that Kante didnt go to United ...

Hopefully that gives a message to the Special/Happy one that a player would move to his team over just because he called :P