Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

7. N'Golo Kante


Special Juan
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

On 7/24/2018 at 0:08 PM, Jason said:

If not B2B, stick Kante in DM and move Jorginho further forward? Sarri's got a number of options to play around in midfield.

 

Bad idea. One of our problem playing 352 last season was kante passing. His passing was way too conservative for the the freest player

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

On 7/24/2018 at 4:47 AM, Sideshow Luiz said:

I don't get how anyone is questioning where Kante fits.  Kante fits in every midfield.  Saw some (not sure if here) people question how whether Azpi can play RB in this system as well.

Kante and Azpi are ballers.  They play under every system.

Nah, it make sense to ask whether kante will fit into this system. He has never been asked to go forward and make run into penalty box like the way Sarri want to play. 

I personally think he will do just fine. But it is going to be interesting. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah, it make sense to ask whether kante will fit into this system. He has never been asked to go forward and make run into penalty box like the way Sarri want to play. 

I personally think he will do just fine. But it is going to be interesting. 

 

 

We know he can go forward, not the nest but hes a dribbler. And he can score goals - ask Manure he put 2 past them

So Ive no problem whatsoever in .him being one of the 1st I'd always start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

000f390674ec1ed98485b6cd62c3628b.gif The only way I would even consider it would be if we bought Savic

 Juventus target Chelsea star in a 3-player swap deal

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/reports-juventus-kante-chelsea-3-player-swap-deal?key=newsnow

except M-S isnt a DMF

Lets start with Kante who I assign £125m value

as a base for the swap

then

we have these other expendables who would fit in at Juve

Luiz    £25m

Alonso   £40m (as long as Alex Sandro is in the deal from their side)

Bakayoko  £40m

Morata   £55m

Willian    £55m

 

 

Juve has 4 (who I want)

Rugani   £45m

Alex Sandro  £55m

Pjanic  £80m

Federico Bernardeschi    £40m

 

£220m total

 

Find some combo of ours that includes Kante they will take for those 4 (It will include Kante (their main want) and Alonso (to replace Alex Sandro) for sure, plus I would add Morata, who they want too)  Thats is £220m in our value for their £220m in value

 

DONE AND DUSTED

 

THEN

 

we Sell

 

Willian Man U swap for Martial (give them extra £10m cash to stuff in Mo's fucking gobhole too, I do not give a fuck) so minus £10m

Drinkwater (Palace wants him pretty bad)  £30m because he is HG

Luiz   EASY sell, PSG already has enquired multiple times  £25m

Bakayoko  Sevilla wants him SELL HIM TO THEM  £35m

Cahill like 5 EPL teams want him   £20m  (why so high?, because he is fucking ENGLISH, lolol)

Moses same as Cahill, multiple EPL have enquired £25m

Courtois sale adds $35m

 

thats £160m in the bank,

so £160m to play with

we only need (as I am counting Martial as our new striker, he wil be GREAT there under Sarri) and we have totally sorted CB, RB, LB, AMF, RW

 

DMF (I already have 5 to choose from NONE will be more than £50m)  

 

Thomas Partey Atletico Madrid  (hell yes and they already bought a replacement, Rodri, the new Busquets)

Danilo Pereira    Porto (Best DMF in Portuguese Liga NOS BY FAR) 

Denis Zakaria   Borussia Mönchengladbach (big, fast as hell, only 21, had a great WC)

Diadie Samassékou Red Bull Salzburg, young sorta kante clone, was MASSIVE in Eurpo league run they had, not only best DMF in Austria, but BEST PLAYER)

Wilfred Ndidi   Leicester City  only 21 still, poor mans Kante, we could do far worse

then

GK Strakosha £45m

LW  Leon Bailey £65m

 

there's your team

all under budget

 

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too) I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and buy another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

 

so deep, so much utter attacking power AND a strong as fuck back 4 with world class goalkeeper,all within the 60m net spend too

BOOM

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

except M-S isnt a DMF

Lets start with Kante who I assign £125m value

as a base for the swap

then

we have these other expendables who would fit in at Juve

Luiz    £25m

Alonso   £40m (as long as Alex Sandro is in the deal from their side)

Bakayoko  £40m

Morata   £55m

Willian    £55m

 

 

Juve has 4 (who I want)

Rugani   £45m

Alex Sandro  £55m

Pjanic  £80m

Federico Bernardeschi    £40m

 

£220m total

 

Find some combo of ours that includes Kante they will take for those 4 (It will include Kante (their main want) and Alonso (to replace Alex Sandro) for sure, plus I would add Morata, who they want too)  Thats is £220m in our value for their £220m in value

 

DONE AND DUSTED

 

THEN

 

we Sell

 

Willian Man U swap for Martial (give them extra £10m cash to stuff in Mo's fucking gobhole too, I do not give a fuck) so minus £10m

Drinkwater (Palace wants him pretty bad)  £30m because he is HG

Luiz   EASY sell, PSG already has enquired multiple times  £25m

Bakayoko  Sevilla wants him SELL HIM TO THEM  £35m

Cahill like 5 EPL teams want him   £20m  (why so high?, because he is fucking ENGLISH, lolol)

Moses same as Cahill, multiple EPL have enquired £25m

Courtois sale adds $35m

 

thats £160m in the bank,

so £160m to play with

we only need (as I am counting Martial as our new striker, he wil be GREAT there under Sarri) and we have totally sorted CB, RB, LB, AMF, RW

 

DMF (I already have 5 to choose from NONE will be more than £50m)  

 

Thomas Partey Atletico Madrid  (hell yes and they already bought a replacement, Rodri, the new Busquets)

Danilo Pereira    Porto (Best DMF in Portuguese Liga NOS BY FAR) 

Denis Zakaria   Borussia Mönchengladbach (big, fast as hell, only 21, had a great WC)

Diadie Samassékou Red Bull Salzburg, young sorta kante clone, was MASSIVE in Eurpo league run they had, not only best DMF in Austria, but BEST PLAYER)

Wilfred Ndidi   Leicester City  only 21 still, poor mans Kante, we could do far worse

then

GK Strakosha £45m

LW  Leon Bailey £65m

 

there's your team

all under budget

 

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too)I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and but another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

 

so deep, so much utter attacking power AND a strong as fuck back 4 with world class goalkeeper,all withing the 60m net spend too

BOOM

 

 

 

 

Wee Baldy Man wont go anywhere but France IMO

And it leaves us high and dry wih a replacement.

Hes my fave player but I'm all about strengthening the team. So IF theres a deal available in our favor its got to be done I'm afraid.

I just hope our none footballing Granny understands just what we have in him.

You talk far too much sense so you know none of it will happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wee Baldy Man wont go anywhere but France IMO

And it leaves us high and dry wih a replacement.

Hes my fave player but I'm all about strengthening the team. So IF theres a deal available in our favor its got to be done I'm afraid.

I just hope our none footballing Granny understands just what we have in him.

You talk far too much sense so you know none of it will happen.

I can do the same exact thing BUT with PSG players

I am a numbers girl, and a deal-maker, I work in M & A and deep research for a hedge fund, plus run my own boutique consultancy on the side. I also only sleep (since I was  baby) only 2 to 3 hours per day, I go through complete REM cycle in like 45 minutes or so, so plenty of time in my 24 hour day. My nickname (because I am so fucking hyper in all aspects) is The Hummingbird, LOLOL I like this board because all the politricks ones I am on make me wanna throw things and smack my cat (which is a serval, so that will end badly for me, plus my wiffer would KILL me, lol)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, manpe said:

 

I would love to see Kante's face when listening to this. Must have had a smile all over his place.

Související obrázek

It just shows how popular he is among his team mates. And how they value his importance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maurizio Sarri building new-look Chelsea around Jorginho - where does N'Golo Kante fit in?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/07/28/maurizio-sarri-building-new-look-chelsea-around-jorginho-does/

 

Two matches and two weeks in, but a quite vast difference between the Chelsea of Antonio Conte and Maurizio Sarri is already evident. Several questions follow from a move now in both pre-season matches away from the old 3-4-3 formation to 4-3-3, and among the most prescient relates to N’Golo Kante.

A newly crowned World Cup winner and surely also the best holding midfielder of his generation, but already it looks likely Kante will have to accept a modified role at Chelsea.

Sarri made a major statement by successfully arguing for the £50 million addition of Jorginho and, with Kante on holiday and not due back until after Chelsea have already played Manchester City in the Community Shield, it is the Brazilian-born Italian around whom the midfield is currently being built.

Jorginho played 45 minutes for Chelsea against Perth last week and caught the eye not just with his performance but also a statistic that later emerged about his completion of 98 passes in 45 minutes. That’s right, more than two passes a minute. Similar stats followed the 26-year-old from Napoli where he topped the tables for passing in Serie A last season with almost 3,000 over the course of the year at an average of one every 50 seconds.

It was a part of his game that especially improved under Sarri and it already seems obvious that he will be asked to play as the central midfield playmaker and anchor in front of the back four.   

Few doubt that Kante will start alongside Jorginho in a midfield three, but that would likely mean a modified and more box-to-box role to the right.

Conte did also think that Kante could carry the ball forward and contribute rather more creatively but, against Inter Milan in Nice on Saturday night and with owner Roman Abramovich among those watching, Jorginho was occupying much of the space that would usually be patrolled Kante.

It was certainly obvious why Sarri had wanted to add his ball-playing quality to the team. Jorginho has been dictating Chelsea’s style and tempo in pre-season and we can certainly expect a more expansive, if defensively suspect, approach next season.

Ross Barkley has also performed brightly now in both summer games. Alvaro Morata made the first goal here for Pedro but will clearly face competition from Olivier Giroud and there are questions about whether there is sufficient specialism at full-back after two years spent asking Victor Moses, Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta to perform rather different roles in the old wing-back system.

Chelsea were ultimately held here to a 1-1 draw here before winning 5-4 on penalties but, even with numerous second-half changes, it felt significant that the new 4-3-3 system was never once altered. And, at its heart, Jorginho was also the only player to complete the full 90 minutes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/07/2018 at 7:50 AM, Vesper said:

except M-S isnt a DMF

Lets start with Kante who I assign £125m value

as a base for the swap

then

we have these other expendables who would fit in at Juve

Luiz    £25m

Alonso   £40m (as long as Alex Sandro is in the deal from their side)

Bakayoko  £40m

Morata   £55m

Willian    £55m

 

 

Juve has 4 (who I want)

Rugani   £45m

Alex Sandro  £55m

Pjanic  £80m

Federico Bernardeschi    £40m

 

£220m total

 

Find some combo of ours that includes Kante they will take for those 4 (It will include Kante (their main want) and Alonso (to replace Alex Sandro) for sure, plus I would add Morata, who they want too)  Thats is £220m in our value for their £220m in value

 

DONE AND DUSTED

 

THEN

 

we Sell

 

Willian Man U swap for Martial (give them extra £10m cash to stuff in Mo's fucking gobhole too, I do not give a fuck) so minus £10m

Drinkwater (Palace wants him pretty bad)  £30m because he is HG

Luiz   EASY sell, PSG already has enquired multiple times  £25m

Bakayoko  Sevilla wants him SELL HIM TO THEM  £35m

Cahill like 5 EPL teams want him   £20m  (why so high?, because he is fucking ENGLISH, lolol)

Moses same as Cahill, multiple EPL have enquired £25m

Courtois sale adds $35m

 

thats £160m in the bank,

so £160m to play with

we only need (as I am counting Martial as our new striker, he wil be GREAT there under Sarri) and we have totally sorted CB, RB, LB, AMF, RW

 

DMF (I already have 5 to choose from NONE will be more than £50m)  

 

Thomas Partey Atletico Madrid  (hell yes and they already bought a replacement, Rodri, the new Busquets)

Danilo Pereira    Porto (Best DMF in Portuguese Liga NOS BY FAR) 

Denis Zakaria   Borussia Mönchengladbach (big, fast as hell, only 21, had a great WC)

Diadie Samassékou Red Bull Salzburg, young sorta kante clone, was MASSIVE in Eurpo league run they had, not only best DMF in Austria, but BEST PLAYER)

Wilfred Ndidi   Leicester City  only 21 still, poor mans Kante, we could do far worse

then

GK Strakosha £45m

LW  Leon Bailey £65m

 

there's your team

all under budget

 

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too) I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and buy another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

 

so deep, so much utter attacking power AND a strong as fuck back 4 with world class goalkeeper,all within the 60m net spend too

BOOM

 

 

 

 

Too much FM/FIFA like man. You think we can get all that done in less than two weeks?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sellling Kante? Why would anybody suggest such a thing. 

He and Jorginho will be key to our team for different reasons. Jorginho for dictating and building the game, always being on for a pss and Kante for counter pressing to get the ball back as well as his ability to cover so much ground, bring balance as well as a counter attacking threat. He’s going nowhere and he will be in the team 100% when he’s back. 

Deserves a new contract, he’s been our most consistent player since he arrived 2 seasons ago. If Eden resigns he will probably earn more but nothing been done on that front yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Skipper said:

Too much FM/FIFA like man. You think we can get all that done in less than two weeks?

Not with our board, but it certainly could have been done. I guarantee that as long as we could have no set order to buy/sell, and the swaps were agreeable, my firm could close those out in the 14 days (that when I posted it). We close deals all the time that DWARF these. Athletes or Chinese buying  cement firms in Italy, the bottom line is the cash. You also sell the sizzle, more than the steak, in this case too.

I would love to get into football back-end management someday. 

There are underlying financial AND footballing sense and actions behind everything I posted (swaps included) for BOTH sides.

I listed the clubs who want to buy the players I would sell. Sell them, it isn't rocket science.

I do grant you that all this came from an example of where selling Kante would not be a disaster AND assuming that Juve wanted him (which another article said they were thinking of making a run at him). My grand plan was in response to a poster talking about replacing KANTE with SMS, something I said was not doable (due to cost and to fact that SMS is NOT a DMF).

The main key in all this is the replacement DMF. IF it was Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid, and all the rest slipped into place (the Martial/Willian swap would be the hardest to pull off) that final lineup yielded is far far better than where we are at now WITH Kante. Not even close.

I would also TOTALLY accept Caldara instead of Rugani in that deal as well. They are both great CB's, regardless of current hate I see on the board here. I have watched them both a lot. I have given detailed breakdown and comparisons on other posts here. I do not rate Luiz, which also is not popular here, and that's why I included Rugani in the Juve grand swap. Juve also has THREE RW'ers, all starting level, so it isnt that hard to get them to part with one (obviously not Cuadrado, and ZERO chance they sell Costa, thus Bernardeschi was the one I put in).

I would add another option (cheaper too) at GK. Cillesson from Barca. We are insane to not offer a swap of Alonso for him (as obviously our board is not doing my giant Juve deal). Barca need a LB bad now, as they just sold Lucas Digne.

Alonso and Cillesson are dead spot on equal in valuation (Cillesson has a 40m euro release clause, which is basically what Alonso is worth, (maybe Marcos is worth a little more than 40m euro, but only maybe 3 or 4m euro more)  WE COULD then deffo buy Alex Sandro outright to replace Alonso, as Juve needs a LOT of cash. The reason? Juve DEFFO wants, I mean really wants Pogba back, and they will need cash, a lot, to do that. Man U really, REALLY wants SMS, and to get him, they have to sell Pogba.

I would leverage the FUCK outta all that dialectical tension.

 

There are lots of other routes to get to a good lineup without selling Kante, of course.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Deserved. I called for this and one time ppl are listening.

him and azpi should be top earners

For now.  Hazard will top that when he resigns. We gave Madrid the opportunity to show him the love.  They only sent a dick pic.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sellling Kante? Why would anybody suggest such a thing. 

He and Jorginho will be key to our team for different reasons. Jorginho for dictating and building the game, always being on for a pss and Kante for counter pressing to get the ball back as well as his ability to cover so much ground, bring balance as well as a counter attacking threat. He’s going nowhere and he will be in the team 100% when he’s back. 

It wasnt me who first said it, it was other posters. I only showed a legit way to end up with a stronger team if we did, than it is now WITH him. I do NOT want to sell him at all. That said, there is no way (of course my plan will never be attempted) anyone can argue that my final team yielded is not miles better than we are now WITH him. Of course we can get to that level without selling him, but that will not happen either. I am resigned to the fact we are probably not adding anyone other than perhaps a free transfer of Bernard, and MAYBE Vecino, both players I do NOT rate. I think Courtois is going to leave on a free next summer (or be sold for peanuts in January if we are already out of a top 4 finish). I think it is Morata or bust for striker, and I think Willian stays as our RW.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It wasnt me who first said it, it was other posters. I only showed a legit way to end up with a stronger team if we did, than it is now WITH him. I do NOT want to sell him at all. That said, there is no way (of course my plan will never be attempted) anyone can argue that my final team yielded is not miles better than we are now WITH him. Of course we can get to that level without selling him, but that will not happen either. I am resigned to the fact we are probably not adding anyone other than perhaps a free transfer of Bernard, and MAYBE Vecino, both players I do NOT rate. I think Courtois is going to leave on a free next summer (or be sold for peanuts in January if we are already out of a top 4 finish). I think it is Morata or bust for striker, and I think Willian stays as our RW.

 

Not any team in the world would be stronger if they had Kante (arguably the best defensive minded midfielder in Europe right now) and sold him in my eyes regardless of who they replaced him with. Its like Madrid selling Ronaldo, they are instantly weaker, even if they got Hazard or Neymar.. still be weaker. He’s such a selfless player but he’s a huge part of the Chelsea team and also the France team and I think regardless of how simple his game seems, you couldn’t sell him and replace him with Ndidi, Milinkovic Savic or whoever because there aren’t many players who do what he does at the level he does it at. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It wasnt me who first said it, it was other posters. I only showed a legit way to end up with a stronger team if we did, than it is now WITH him. I do NOT want to sell him at all. That said, there is no way (of course my plan will never be attempted) anyone can argue that my final team yielded is not miles better than we are now WITH him. Of course we can get to that level without selling him, but that will not happen either. I am resigned to the fact we are probably not adding anyone other than perhaps a free transfer of Bernard, and MAYBE Vecino, both players I do NOT rate. I think Courtois is going to leave on a free next summer (or be sold for peanuts in January if we are already out of a top 4 finish). I think it is Morata or bust for striker, and I think Willian stays as our RW.

 

I think we could possibly see Bakayoko out with Vecino in.  Maybe Caldera (if there's enough room for another non-HG player).  That's it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...