Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

7. N'Golo Kante


Special Juan
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

We can count our lucky stars we have someone like him on the team.

Never lack of effort and always puts tremendous amount of shift (especially when Cesc is around). 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zakhov said:

We can count our lucky stars we have someone like him on the team.

Never lack of effort and always puts tremendous amount of shift (especially when Cesc is around). 

And even more importantly he doesnt openly flirt with the idea of playing for other teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And even more importantly he doesnt openly flirt with the idea of playing for other teams.

That's his character and that's why there's hope for the seasons to come. But defense is an utter mess right now, no leadership and no commitment. Midfield is fine as long as someone competent is next to Kante.

Alli's 2nd goal is a prime example. JT (and perhaps Cahill for all his faults) would be throwing themselves to stop that.

And of course, Conte just keeps playing Moses as a joke to the board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zakhov said:

That's his character and that's why there's hope for the seasons to come. But defense is an utter mess right now, no leadership and no commitment. Midfield is fine as long as someone competent is next to Kante.

Alli's 2nd goal is a prime example. JT (and perhaps Cahill for all his faults) would be throwing themselves to stop that.

And of course, Conte just keeps playing Moses as a joke to the board. 

And Alonso. Conte was screaming for backups, but how many times did he field Emerson ? Alonso for all his qualities fails the main quality and thats pace in PL, so that you can keep up with tempo. He is 2 gears bellow in every game, just take a look when Eden tried to play to the left and Alonso was miles behind. Put Alba, Alaba, Marcelo,...they would all be there already to support and it would turn in very dangerous chance at goal.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

About a year ago in summer 2017, I was confident that we have Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Hazard as our indisputable core that actualy gives a shit and will do their best in every game. Not just that, but I was expecting we will bring 1-2 players in summer who would join those 4 in couple seasons and form a very strong core of this team.

Year later, I only feel positive about Kante and Azpi. Maybe Christensen, who turned up to be a surprise, but its way too soon to tell. However there is a big chance Eden will leave, Tibo too on free next summer, and neither of summer signings has proven to be a strong, long term candidate of character and leader at Chelsea. All these contract negotiations leading nowhere, buying shit players, selling world class players,...

Fuck off with this shit, Chelsea board, we are sick of it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

About a year ago in summer 2017, I was confident that we have Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Hazard as our indisputable core that actualy gives a shit and will do their best in every game. Not just that, but I was expecting we will bring 1-2 players in summer who would join those 4 in couple seasons and form a very strong core of this team.

Year later, I only feel positive about Kante and Azpi. Maybe Christensen, who turned up to be a surprise, but its way too soon to tell. However there is a big chance Eden will leave, Tibo too on free next summer, and neither of summer signings has proven to be a strong, long term candidate of character and leader at Chelsea. All these contract negotiations leading nowhere, buying shit players, selling world class players,...

Fuck off with this shit, Chelsea board, we are sick of it.

Who is to blame? Does Roman give a shit? Will we ever get an explination? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beigl said:

Him and Azpi were the only players who fought until the end and never gave up. 

Pretty embarrasing that in modern day football we are having to praise players for fighting and never giving up. These guys do this for a living they should be like that every week. Both Dave and Kante should be shining examples to any young player starting out in football, 100% application every week.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The club has to make a decision. Either we buy a handful of new top players or we sell Kante because frankly, he deserves to be playing with better teammates. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
The club has to make a decision. Either we buy a handful of new top players or we sell Kante because frankly, he deserves to be playing with better teammates. 
Not even better players at this point but ones that actually show the same effort he does. Just look at how he bailed out Cahill today
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 1:19 PM, BlueLyon said:

About a year ago in summer 2017, I was confident that we have Tibo, Azpi, Kante, Hazard as our indisputable core that actualy gives a shit and will do their best in every game. Not just that, but I was expecting we will bring 1-2 players in summer who would join those 4 in couple seasons and form a very strong core of this team.

Year later, I only feel positive about Kante and Azpi. Maybe Christensen, who turned up to be a surprise, but its way too soon to tell. However there is a big chance Eden will leave, Tibo too on free next summer, and neither of summer signings has proven to be a strong, long term candidate of character and leader at Chelsea. All these contract negotiations leading nowhere, buying shit players, selling world class players,...

Fuck off with this shit, Chelsea board, we are sick of it.

I think we'll sell him this summer if he refuses a new deal. Can't let him go for free. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I think we'll sell him this summer if he refuses a new deal. Can't let him go for free. 

Exactly. Letting players go for free doesn't fit the business model the club has been employing since 2010.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, the wes said:

Fuck off PSG

When Torres in 2011 went for 50m, Mendy now 60m, Morata 70m, Van Dijk 75m, Pogba 90m, then Kante is 100m+ easily.

Those same fuckers paid world record fee over 200m for the most overrated wanker in history, "valuation too high" for a genuine quality player lmao :lol:

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...