Followers 7

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Ramires with technique - both short and long passing range.

fantastic signing even if far from enough to become contenders.

Haven't seen quite a lot of his long range passing but his short passing is pretty neat along with his ability to run with the ball.

15 hours ago, Fernando said:

Matic staying unless we get Nainggolan. Which he might come after changing his mind. He seeing that Chelsea are not playing around and got bats and Kante might do it. Let's hope because Kante and Nainggolan would be an amazing partnership. 

I'd literally have a party in my pants!

The 2 lads we have so far are both absolutely cracking. Apart from very skillful theyre a great age so if we keep around a similar age they can all grow and melt together.

Im hoping with everything I've got that we also get a couple of defenders cause our main ones have had theyre day.

Midfield 3 of Kante - Matic - Fabregas now please Conte!!

Wasn't sure if he'd be a better signing than Nainggolan but he offers legs, drive and tenacity to our midfield (which it desperately needs) and if Matic can get a grip of his game and adjust to playing as a 6, with Kante one side of him doing what he did last year and Fabregas on the other side getting back to his best I feel we could achieve something again this year. 

Talk of another bid for Andre Gomes as well... Beefing up our midfield options.

On 17/07/2016 at 2:41 PM, Special Juan said:

60% of the worlds population is covered by water, the rest is covered by N'Golo Kante.

We need to get the season started for you mate. All this cricket & tennis & golf is messing with your sense of reality.

Now, where did I leave my life raft?

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

We need to get the season started for you mate. All this cricket & tennis & golf is messing with your sense of reality.

Now, where did I leave my life raft?

:lol:

Don't do cricket or tennis, kids football coach and beer guzzler.:D

I still cant get over how we bloomin signed him! And to sign him art the price we did in these times. Every other club forum that Ive looked at said he was the buy of the season. (Ibra was the freebie)

I'm looking forward to seeing him in his shirt. Bot seen what number hes getting yet???? Hope its not 7 cause that still might mean we got another Leicester lad joining us.

Hope hes on his way to the States ready for RM.

22 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I bet he will become a club legend,you can quote me on that. emoji57.png

I'm expecting him to get an ACL for us this or next season. Because fuck us and our midfielders. It's our luck, it was set in stone the moment he signed.
The football gods are cruel.

If he'll survive the curse, then yes, club legend together with Zouma.

• Like 1