N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Just think about it - United will pay £103m for Pogba, Arsenal paid €45m for Xhaka, Liverpool paid between £34-38m reportedly for Mané, and City are about to sign Leroy Sané for £40m. We may sign the PL's best midfielder from the Champions for around £30m. Unbelievable bargain in today's market.

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I will never stop.

I'm sitting on NewsNow till it happens. Even taking next door neighbours lappy with me tonight fishing!! Crikey we need this to happen.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Chelsea

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just think about it - United will pay £103m for Pogba, Arsenal paid €45m for Xhaka, Liverpool paid between £34-38m reportedly for Mané, and City are about to sign Leroy Sané for £40m. We may sign the PL's best midfielder from the Champions for around £30m. Unbelievable bargain in today's market.

Kante was the best player in the Premier League last season IMO. Mahrez was brilliant, don't get me wrong, but I feel they gave it to him because he's more flamboyant and because he's an attacker. Grunt work goes more unnoticed than flashy goals.

Still not sure if Leicester allowing Kante to leave is down to a release clause which I thought was supposedly £20m or just that they are bowing to his wishes. You would think if Leicester had their way in this market, they would demand at least £40M. Especially when he was arguably player of the season last season, only 25 and you get the likes of Sissoko and Wijnaldum being valued at £35m and £25m :D This is really a bargain in today's market.

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

#EmenaloOut heheheheh

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

I feel this could be the key signing that could change make us title contenders!

Considering how Leicester looked like relegation fodder without Kante, you might not be that far off!