Followers 7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in love with N'Golo We got him for the low low I'm in love with N'Golo  

One poor game (his passing was shit yes) and one of our most consistent players this season and reasons why we are top of the league needs a long term replacement. speechless.

Posted Images

Absolute gem of a player and such a humble guy. Totally deserved and for me someone who cannot be replaced. Signing of the season and for a price that would of doubled with his performances this season. Hopefully his form continues and he shows it on the biggest stage next season also!

• Like 1

Well Deserved...Such a Humble person...great guy to have around in the team..He still needs to improve in few areas like vertical passing and through balls to become a complete midfield player!

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, LAB said:

Played a huge role in 2 successive PL winning teams. That's a historic achievement, totally deserved. Congratulations! :clap:

The jinx is real.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LAB said:

Played a huge role in 2 successive PL winning teams. That's a historic achievement, totally deserved. Congratulations! :clap:

we havent won yet lol , dont jinx it

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Stats said:

Rumours going around that the award was going to go to Hazard but Kante intercepted it :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Roquila said:

I was going to make a joke about N'golo but he intercepted me. 

CONGRATULATION N'GOLO MOTHERFUCKING KANTE!

I actually meant to write that post few hours before I posted that but Kante intercepted that too :D

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Stats said:

I actually meant to write that post few hours before I posted that but Kante intercepted that too :D

HAHA! This one is quite funny. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, NiclasCFC said:

The jinx is real.

18 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

we havent won yet lol , dont jinx it

Yes we haven't but i am incapable of feeling threatened right now from Spurs or anyone else in the league. Spurs especially have some very tough fixtures to deal with.

Thought he was class. Took charge and was producing positive plays with the ball. Little man was a general today. More of the same, please.

• Like 4

Bright future. DID NOT KNOW HE HAD THAT SKILL IN HIS LOCKER! Apart from Fabregas and Eden, he was the best player on the pitch. What a performance. Probably my favourite Kante performance so far. He's becoming more and more proactive - you can tell that he's still not too confident in his ball playing skills but they've improve steadily since the start of the season. He still has lots more room to grow. Some player we have here. 

• Like 1

Brilliant once again. So happy he got the reward. Eden deserves it too and he is probably best footballer in england, but Kante is the real motor of this team and Im very very happy fans and players appreciate his importance.

On 4/26/2017 at 11:25 AM, Gilvorak said:

Thought he was pretty terrible in the first half actually & that crazy run shouldn't change that. But hey, what do I know?

I think you're right. I was impressed by his second half performance. I need him to perform like that more.

• Like 1